Chapter 37

Dumbledore lays Draco on the bed with a little wave of his wand.

Severus walks in with a little bottle. He hands it to Dumbledore and he slowly throws something in draco's mouth.
"he's ready." Dumbledore says and Takes away the curse.

He's a bit confused, he looks around. I didn't recognize, but Severus did. Draco's fingers seeking for his wand. "incantation" Severus says, draco's arms and legs stick together.

"so Draco? Tell me did you give information to the dark lord?" Dumbledore asks calm.

"no."

"did you give information to your parents?" Dumbledore asks.

"yes."

"they said it to the Tom, am I right?"

Draco nods his head.

"and what did you exactly told them?"

"that you have secret chats with Harry Potter and that Luna is dating Severus. I don't know why he wanted to know that about them but he found it really interesting."

Severus holds his other hand on his dark mark. I lay my hand on his arm but he lays it back on my knee." what? " I whisper. He ignores me.

Who does he think he is?!

Draco gives much information. Especially about me and Severus, because Dumbledore asks very much about what he told to voldemort about us. I don't know why Dumbledore wants to know so much about it, I mean there are important things to ask.

After we heard Draco out Dumbledore obliviate him and Paralyzed him again. "now, luna, I think you have much questions. Let's go to my office." Dumbledore let Draco fly before us while we walk back.

Severus walks next to me. I try to hold his hand but he holds his hands behind him. Why is he doing so strange ?!

"go sit down." Dumbledore orders me to do. I go sit on the chair in front of him. Only a table is Between us. Severus stands Diagonally behind me.

"so luna, did Severus told you before about his dark mark?" Dumbledore asks. "yes, I don't have a problem with that." Dumbledore briefly Looks at Severus. "I can understand that you Where shocked about it." Dumbledore says but I obviously know he tries to let me tell him more. "well, not really." I'm curious, what is he trying to do? "and why wasn't that." he asks while sitting on the end of his chair.

"because he's my teacher and you wouldn't ever let us be teached by a death eater, or I mean he isn't a death eater anymore, he told me when he showed me it." Dumbledore is still not happy with my answer.

"look, I think there is another reason, this can be part of it, but you hide that one secret in you. And I understand you don't want to say it! But I think you have to know that there was an attack and they took ollivander with them." Dumbledore says carefully." so? " I ask but I think I already know the answer.

" your parents kidnapped ollivander luna. " he says uncomfortable. I look at my knees. Severus lays a hand on my shoulder." and why are you acting so strange to me?! " I ask a bit to loud.

He glared at Dumbledore. "can I?" Severus asks. "are you sure she isn't-" severus raises his eyebrows, it was enough for Dumbledore to understand. "I'll just leave you." he mutters and left the room.