Chapter 5

When I have dinner I remember I didn't ask when I had detention! Immediately I look at the teachers table I don't see snape sitting in one of the seats. I jump up

"I have to go to detention!"

I rush to the dungeons and let Draco alone. I open the door and see Snape sitting there. "Luna?" he said looking up. "am I to late ?" I ask out of breath. "no your 1 hour to early." He said. "but you can start now." he removes some papers from his desk. I sit opposite him. "what do I have to do prof?" I ask a bit scared , because snape gives terrible detentions. "we go duelling, and after that you need to write down what you think duelling is good for." He said. shocked at how little work I have to do I stand up and walk a few steps from him.

He takes out his wand, I do the same. He try's some little spells on me, but it's easy to block them. Now it's my turn to attack him. I use easy spells on him. He blocks them easy. He tries to attack me again, but this time with some difficult spells.

"Petrificus Totalus"

I didn't block the curse and I get bindend in some Ropes.

I see back my mother laying on the ground in her own blood. My father is gone. Me as a 13 years old student trying to free her.

Snape freed me out the robes. "what happened?" he asks a bit Delivers.

"nothing.."

"are you sure?"

I try to hold my tears. I nod my head. "I know you aren't Luna, but you can go." he said and turns around. I start to cry but I don't move. He slowly turns to me. My eyes are in my hands, trying to calm down. "come.... Come with me." Snape said. I just do what he said, it doesn't matter anymore.

I don't see much because my eyes are full with tears. We enter a room, he sits on a couch and Points at the seat Opposite him. I go sit.

"just calm down for a little, do you want something to drink?" he asked. I nod no with my head. We are quite for a few minutes. I'm cold and start to shake a little.

Snape stands up and takes a blanket, wraps it around me. I'm confused why is he so kind?

" proffesor why are you doing this for me? " I asked Blubbering.

"because I know how you feel." he said quick.

I look confused and I really wanna now about it but just before I was about to ask i know he would answer me.

"Sorry proffesor...." I said. He looks confused at me. "for waiting your time." I said. "no, no don't be sorry...." he said.

Waww this is so strange to see the Strict proffesor being so kind?! I decide to let him in my feeling. I feel sorry for him and I'm thankfull that he's trying to help me.

" when - when I was 13years old...... My parents had a fight again. I was thirsy and was going to get some water. When I came down I saw my mother laying on the ground in blood of herself Strapped in robes. My father was no were and I had to use all of the spells I know to free her...."

Snape looked at me and I looked at him. It was getting uncomfortable and I breaked eye contact. He keeps looking at me.

" can - can I go? "

" uuhmm ' Flashes with his eyes' yes you can go luna. "