Chapter 52

<2 weeks later>

Again I wake up wet with sweat and weeping. I sit up and look around hastily. Severus usually wakes up right away and grabs me. "Calm down, calm down, everything's okay." he whispers.
For a few days now I've been tortured every night by the same nightmare.

we're confused, suddenly Lucius comes to us. "Snape! The dark lord wants to speak to you!" he says. Severus says goodbye and apperates with Lucius.
After a while he stays away for a long time and I go looking for him.
There I see him lying on the ground, bleeding to death. He looks at me one more time and then his gaze changes.
I see the snake bites in his neck.
And then a loud mean laugh
That of Voldemort...'

"Was it that nightmare again?" asks Severus. I nod and rub the tears from my face.
Severus pulls me back to him. "Don't worry, It's nothing." he consoles. But he knows himself that this can be an profici. If lovers keep having the same dream then it could mean a prophecy....

I fall back asleep in his arms while Severus thinks about the dream. (But I don't know about that)

<1 month later>

Now it's really time!
We have to get ready for the war. I reluctantly put on my 'suit' and make sure my hair is in a tight ponytail so I won't be distracted. I want to help out at Hogwarts so badly!
"sev! We can't do this!" I say for the 100th time. "Luna, you know, we can't go back." he replies.
"But we can! We can go and help!" I say. "Then we'll endanger everything!" he replies.
"But I can't go and fight my school!" I say.
Severus sighs deeply. He grabs me and hugs me. "I just want to go help, and tell Minerva and luna that I'm not the person they think I am..." I say. "I know, Minerva has helped me many times too.... It hurts me hard every day that she thinks of me like that now and especially to come to hogwarts every time and see it taken over by death eaters." he says. (Severus sometimes went to Hogwarts after becoming Headmaster).
"You have to go to school at once, don't you? I ask. "Can't I come with you and join the students?" I ask. "And how will you do that?" he asks.
"Tell them that I joined the students to keep an eye on everything," I say. "And to the students?" he asks. "I'll take care of that." I answer. He Sighs deeply. "okay, put on different clothes." he says.
I run upstairs and put on my school uniform. "are you going to go like this?" he asks. "yes why?" i ask. "Everyone's school uniform from your year is torn and dusty." he says.
I quickly pull a few Tears and tousle my hair.
"I say you took me after the attack and now I've managed to escape? Okay?" I ask. "Whatever you want..." he replies.

We leave for hogwarts. "If you go to the inn in that alley you can get into hogwarts." says Severus when we are in a dark alley." I nod and step forward. He grabs my hand. "Be careful, if they catch you report it to me" he says worriedly.
I give him a kiss as a sign that I understand and then leave him.

I step into the inn and see a dark figure behind a wall. "hello?" i ask. "who's there?" asks an old voice. "i'm luna brown." i reply.
A head appears from behind the corner. "hogwarts student?" he asks. "yes." i reply. "what are you doing here?"
"I just escaped from Severus's Snape's house." I tell him. "How?!" he asks. I ignore his question. "Do you know how I can get in?" I ask. "You want to get inside In hogwarts? Why... You just escaped?" the man asks. Suddenly I realise how much he looks like Dumbledore. His eyes are the same bright blue. "I- I want to help my school!" I say determinedly. "Come." he says softly. "Sir? Do you know albus Dumbledore?" i ask. "He was my brother." the man replies icily. I decide to remain silent.

One portrait smiles at me and then looks at Dumbledore's brother. "Go ahead." he says. The girl in the portrait smiles and steps back.

Suddenly a loud alarm goes off. "Potter!" is shouted everywhere.
Aberforth Dumbledore runs to the door and pulls three people inside. The door closes very fast and then we hear all people walking by. "What is wrong with you?" Aberforth asks rudely.
The people don't answer and stand in the light. "Harry? Ron? Hermione?" I ask. "Luna!" says Hermione. She runs up to me and gives me a hug. "What are you doing here?" she asks. "I just escaped from Severus's house." I lie. Ron and Harry look at me shocked. "I want to get back into hogwarts.... But what are you doing here!" I ask. Harry must be defeating Voldemort by now! "They WERE almost caught!" replies Aberforth without me asking him anything. I turn back to them and look one a questioning look. "Apparently there's an alarm," says Harry.

Meanwhile, I suddenly hear Severus "Are you okey?" he asks. "Yes, I'm together with Harry, Hermione and Ron." I reply. "Good! He let you in?" asks severus. "yes, a portrait is going to do something." I reply.

At that moment I see the girl coming back with someone behind her.