Chapter 28

We arrive on a big open place by hagrids house. I take out my wand. "so, what do you know about duelling?" I said turning to her. "not that much.... I don't really like being aggressive, it's better to talk about it...."

My mound falls open. I go sit on the ground and tap on the place next to me as a sigh she needs to sit next to me, she  comes sit "look, that are beautiful words and I want to say: before I was attacked in astronomy tower this year I trought the same.....but! Some people are not good, even evil. So it's better to know how to duel if you ever come in real danger. Do you understand?" I said. For a little while she was silent." I understand.. "

" good, but know, I don't like hurting people too... " I sign. She looks a little bit confident after I said it.

We go stand opposite each other and take our wands. "so, we're going to do this in tiny steps... Try attacking me."

"but what if I hit you?"

"trust me! Even if you hit me, I know every healing spell that exists." she looks like me in Disbelief, I can't blame her for that... She dont know I have been trough.

"stupefy, Incarcerous, Deprimo, Confringo,.." I block all her spells. "Okey, very good! Now, I go try attacking you if you are fine with that?" she looked a little bit scared about it. "you don't have to be scared, wait come closer I will let it see to you."

She walks to me, break my finger with any spell you can use for it. "no, no I can't do that!! I don't want to hurt you!!" she said. "no luna, I'm going to prove I can heal it." she still isn't planning to break my finger, so I give my wand a wave, imideatly after that a big *knack* sounds. Her hands over her eyes. "Episkey." I said. My finger Is back normal, the girl is staring at it with open mound, "I can do more, but if I have to let myself bleed heavily it can that I lose my wand, but I still can heal you, just trust me."

She walks back to her place. "you ready?" she nods her head. I start easily, but every spell is a bit more difficult. Sometimes I was about to rush trough her because I trought she was to late, but then she blocked it on the last second.

After 3 hours practicing we go back to the castle, I say goodbye to luna and go to Severus his office. He's already sitting in Confortable clothes, on the table "how was it?" he asked. "it was fun!! She's really sweet!" I answer while I take off my cloak.

"how did you let her duel with you?"

"I just told her that I don't like dueling either, but since the night on the astronomy tower I learned it is very important." I walk to the table and go sit on top of it.

"I trought you would go studying again?" he said. "that was my first plan, but I have better things to do." a little smile meet's his face.

--!!sex!!--

I go sit closer to him and give him a kiss. He takes my hips while I move my legs so he sits Between them. My hands move to his head, one is holding his cheek and the other is Massaging his Neck.

Slowly his hands move to my pants and slides to the button. My hands are gliding to his chest, I help him out his t-shirt while I move my legs beside him and kick my pants of. I grab his shoulders and kiss him passionated. I eat his lip Raw, I move to his chest and start to give him suction pad. He pushs me to the table so my back lays on it. "today it's my time to pamper you, just enjoy it." he said with a very low voice.

He helps me taking of my bra, and slowly moves over my Titties. His cold finger tutched it and then he gives some Tine kisses around it. Meanwhile he's taking off my pantie. He glared at me and then He Licks his 2 fingers and pushed them inside my pussy. I grab the sides of the table and gasp loudly. "does it feel well babe." he said Naughty. I only nodded my head, he moves faster and faster with his fingers. "Severus!" I signed. He keeps going. My pussy is soggy.

Then he pulled away and takes of his pants I go sit up and kiss him. His pants are on his knees and I pull of his underpants. He's kissing my in my neck. I make an O with my fingers and tutch his penis. He stops and looks at me, I just ignore him and start moving my hands around his 'wand'

As faster as I go he didn't mind it anymore and didn't protest. "you like it? " I ask out of breath. "faster babe faster." he groans. I speed it up, he breaths heavily. Until the moment some white liquid comes out of his penis. "FUCK ME." he groans.

He pushes me back to the table and without Grace he pushes himself inside. Again I grab the sides of the table. I maon a few time. Some chairs are falling and the table is moving hard. "c'mon Severus! Don't be so Careful" I Sigh. He starts moving wildly. "I'm afraid you can't handel me if I go harder." he whispers Challenging. "try me" I moan. He places his knees on the table and moves his face to me. "you will ask for grace baby girl." he said. We roll over, he Squeezes my butt with his hands, I'm marking him all over his chest and neck. We roll over again and now he's marking me on my Breasts. "harder." I Sigh. He sits up and makes hole the table move heavily. "everything for my princess." he maons. I feel my pussy drowning again. "I do well." he said naughty. "just go one!" I moaned. I had never felt this way, it felt unreal! We kiss again, our Tongues fighting for place. It goes on forever! My heart beats 100 times faster! He lays his head beside mine, I lick and mark him in hole his neck. Then I feel a warm feeling entering my pussy "you like that." I whisper in his ear. He groans something inaudible.

____

Let me know what you trought about it xx