Chapter 39

I grab his hand and feel again the Terrible feeling of getting pushed trough a Tube.

We stand for a big house. I already had seen it a few times, so I wasn't really expressed.

By every step we take I get more nervous. "are you alright love?" Severus asks. "yeah, just a bit scared." I answer, my voice is shaky and my hands are sweating. "nothing is Going to happen." he tries to confort me.

We reached the door, I feel so small. "ready?" sev asks. I nod my head, but inside I'm screaming and I feel like Vomiting.

Severus knocks on the door, in a few seconds the door opens. A man with platinum blond hair that comes to his shoulders stands in the opening. "aah, Severus, come in." he mutters. "thank you Lucius." he answers Solemnly. "Draco." Lucius says short and then he sees me. "so that is *looks to me from top to toe* luna." he mutters. "yes." Severus answers short and takes my hand. Draco and Lucius are a bit behind us. "I forgot, don't use occlumency here, the dark lord can hear that." Severus whispers.

We walk up the Stairs and enter a big hall. "aah, Severus, you came." I hear a Hoarse voice saying. "my lord." severus says and he looks down to the ground. I decide to copy Severus in everything he does. "my child!" I hear the Trusted, but so hated voice saying. "mother!" I say as happy as I can and I make a big smile.

Then I feel a short pain. Oh no! Is he trying to enter? I think of everything I read or when I was alone. Just trying not to think of important things.

I think it worked because voldemort looks very irritated. "go sit please." we take place at the big table. Severus lays his hand on my knee and softly strokes his thump over it.

Voldemort gives much information and clearly tries to be sure that I'm on their side. After 2 hours he stopped. "now, luna, I think it's time for the great moment!" he says Excited and also curious how I will react. "my lord, I think it's not a good idea, if it's summer and they see that she doesn't Wears the school uniform she's Going to be suspicious." Severus says whise.

"but how is she going to contact with the others, severus?" he asks slow. "I will give her information." he says. "good." voldemort mutters disappointed.

Again voldemort starts to plan his attacks. I'm lissening to him and try to keep consentrated so I can tell it to Dumbledore.

But then I feel something on my leg. It moves all the way up to my knee. I look at it and make a little panic sound. Bellatrix looks at me and starts laughing. "aaah, nagini is saying hello." voldemort says. Everyone is looking while the snake slides to my back all the way to my neck. I hear the small sisses in my ear. "come nagini." voldemort says. The snake turns his head and slowly leaves my body.

I'm out of myself. on the moment I really couldn't hold my fear emotions back, voldemort has stopped and says he has to do something Important. I whisper to Severus that I'm going to the toilet and then I leave the room.

Standing there looking at myself in the mirror. I don't look terrible, but also not great. I trow some water in my face to process the thing that just happened. I'm very scared from snakes! And now it was so big! And it was on my body?!

______

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! IT'S AMAZING!

sorry for short chapter and not uploading, I'm working on my mental health <3