Chapter 49

Bellatrix introduces herself. I soon realize that she has gone a bit crazy in Azkaban, but that doesn't matter. It's actually very funny. We stay longer than expected, Severus passes a man he apparently knows well.

Sometimes I just look at Severus to see if he still likes it.
We play a game and are split up into different teams. For a change, me, bellatrix and Draco are together in a team.
We have to answer several questions and if you are wrong you should drink a glass of fier-wiskey.
I know most of the answers, but because Bella is already half Drunk, she sometimes screams answers that are wrong and we still have to drink something.

I feel like I'm getting pips and wisely decide it's time to go to sleep.
I'm looking at Severus, oops! His team had not given that many correct answers exactly. Severus hangs half over his chair. I tap his shoulder and grab his arm.
I don't bother saying goodbye to everyone because most of the adults are drunk. Severus leans heavily on me, but I still manage to carry him upstairs. I drop Severus on the bed.
"Severus, you let yourself go." I say. "sorry, I know." he says.

I notice that he is still thinking well, but that he just descends quickly or thinks less when he says something.
We have no more clothes, so just in these clothes. I go to bed next to him. We hold each other tight, but it is still cold.

Severus is half asleep. I'm shivering in the bed. I watch the minutes continue to tick on the clock. His grip loosens a bit so I notice that he falls asleep deeper. Actually, I don't really want to sleep at all ....
What if Lucius walks in?
No that is not possible! He was so drunk!

In the end I can kind of sleep. It's more like daydreaming. Suddenly the door opens. I'm startled and ready to attack Lucius. "hey luna." says Narcissa. "oh, hey." I answer. "it was just to ask if it's not too cold here?" she asks. "oh, no, it's not too bad." I answer because I prefer to just be left alone. "ok, sorry .. goodnight." she says and she leaves the room. I lie back close to Severus and feel his warm breath on my neck.
Small humming sounds sometimes leave his mouth.

The next day

I wake up first in the whole house. Severus is still deeply sleeping. I think it is 11am. I'm terribly cold! Where would the rest be? I carefully get out of bed and hold my wand firmly in my hands.
I slowly walk down the stairs to the diner room.
Bellatrix, Lucius, mother, father and a few other people are everywhere. Some are still in their seats, but many of them are sprawling on the floor.
Fiery-whiskey is smeared all over the carpet. I make my way through the people lying on the floor on my way to the toilet. Suddenly Lucius moves! He mumbles something. I stand still and prepare for combat.
I stand still for 2 minutes, but he doesn't move anymore. I continue to the toilet.

I come out of the toilet and decide to go back to Severus. I quietly walk back to the stairs. In the hallway I hear someone behind me. I turn around very quickly and quickly mumble something. Draco falls back like a shelf. "Oh sorry!" I run to him and remove the spell.