Chapter 14

He sits next to me, I lay on my back looking at the Ceiling thinking..... . Snape is looking stressed, I feel bad for him that I ask so much from him.

I look in his eyes, he slowly turns his head so that our eyes meet each other.

"I think it's better if you go to sleep." he said after a long time. I nod my head. Without thinking my hand takes his. He  doesn't react, he just looks at me.

I can't really sleep, I lay there for a while with my eyes closet. I need to pee AGAIN. I open my eyes, Snape sitting next to me. I stopped breathing, aahww that's so - so cute? He had fallen asleep...... Careful I try to move so I can go to the bathroom. Probably he is already in a deep sleep because he didn't wake up. When I let go his hand he moans, it looks like he's seeking for my hand again.....

I try to make no single noise, it goes pretty well. I walk back to the bed. I lay back next to Snape... My hand seeking his. When I finally found his hand and tutch it, I see that Snape totally relaxed.

It's so peaceful and cute. After I watched Snape for a while I finally can sleep.

The next day I wake up with my head against snape's chest, he lays with his head over my head, still deep asleep. I think he would be shocked if he wakes up seeing us laying like this..... Not that I don't enjoy it....  . Not trying to wake him up I go out of bed, let's make something for him to thank him.

I make breakfast for him and try bringing it to his bed. I can't hold it in my hands because I have to catch me if I would fall. Where is my wand?? I don't find my wand?? Then I see snape's wand laying on the table. Let's try it, I walk to the table "Wingardium Leviosa." imideatly after I said it the food fly's of the table.

Slowly I walk to the door with the food flying for me. I open the door and let the food fly to the bed. Snape still didn't wake up.... I take his hand, when I was just about to wake up I decide to let him sleep and just read a book. Again I take snape's wand "accio history of magic." after some minutes my book comes flying to me. I learn 2 chapters that I had missed while I wasn't in class.

Slowly Snape is waking up. Our hands still holding each other. He moans before he opens his eyes. When he's waking up I see the confusing in his eyes. He looks to me, "good morning."
"good morning?" he murmured.

"I made breakfast for you."

I let see the plate with food on. "how... How did you do that? You can't even walk successful."

"I can walk" I said playful, "it's just I have to focus me on walking... So I used your wand because I couldn't find mine."

He looks very confused and try to ask more but I lay the plate on his legs. He doesn't eat and looks at me full confusing and Disbelief.

"just eat it, I didn't poison it."

He starts to eat from it. "what are you reading?" he asks. "I just was studying history of magic."

"how did you get your book?"

"I used your wand."

"no, that's not true, a wand only can have 1 owner."

With a defiant look I look at him. I take his wand. "accio clothes." imideatly after that there fly's a dress from me, to me. Snape looks amazed.

"what?!"

"it's just..... I didn't know that a wand can lissen to multiple people."

He eats his food while I study my history. "I'm going to change." I said. I stand up, a bit shacky. He stands up to help me. "proffesor I just made your breakfast without your help." I murmured prayful.

He raise an eyebrow but let me go. I take my dress and go change in the bathroom. It's a wine red color, a low back and it comes Up my knees. Wow this is much better than my hospital clothes. I walk out the room, still a bit unstable but its getting better and better.

Snape is reading in my history book. He looks at me when I walk into the room, his eyes checking my body, his mouth falls a bit open. I walk to him. "don't you have less today?"

"no, I said that I'm practicing your moves."

We have a little chat, after that I study one chapter in his couch. I lose my consentration and slowly start to sing a song. Snape who sits next to me is also reading, but when I started to murmer the song his eyes stopped moving.

When I Finnish the song he looks at me. "you really are a good singer."

I stand up and take his hand. I pull him out of the couch and start to sing a new song (Ocean eyes). I chose that song because I always drown in his black eyes. He stands up and I drag him to an open floor Space. I go stand on his feet again and laugh playful at him.

When the song starts he sets some steps. I hold me tight against him and look deep in his eyes. God I want to kiss him!! He picks me up so that I look down at him. There is a big smile on his face. Slowly he let me back on the ground. I make some pirouette's.

On the end from the song I whisper the last words. He comes closer to me, I close my eyes and feel his soft lips tutching mine. It his a long kiss, I prai that it would be longer.

"Luna" he wispers

I lay my finger on his lips. "shh... I love you."

His eyes sparkle. He picks me up and I sit on his hips. Again there is a long kiss. My legs wrapping me around his body, my arms around his neck. My tongue slipping in his mouth..... God this feels so good, this is worth all my problems in the past.

When we stop the kiss there grows a Mistletoe out of the ceiling. "it's 2days before Christmas." Snape murmered.

I look from the Mistletoe to Severus. My  fingers going over his cheek.