Chapter 6

I go back to the commonroom with my thoughts by Snape. What did he mean?? Did he has the same family as me? Anyways I don't going to tell anyone about it, he trusted me to say.

I walk in the commonroom and see Draco sitting in a seat. When he sees me he Quickly tries to Hide something. Everyone is laughing and he's uncomfortable. "Draco, what happened?" I Whisper. He doesn't look at me. I take his hand an drag him to our room. "what happened??!!" I ask again. "Father - father Sent me a letter." he said and he looks the red letter. "is.... Is that uhm a howler?" I ask but it's painful cause I know it is one. He nods his head. "did everyone heard it?" I ask nervous. He nods again. He lies on his bed. "what did he said?" he looks at me.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy,
If you dare to look at Harry once again!! We will you take off school. Why can't you be like Crabbe and Goyle! Since you are friends with that girl you are a little girl."

"How.... How does he know?"

"Crabbe and Goyle, and father has some other people walking around in hogwarts."

"so what are you going to do?"

"I - I don't know...."

"c-mon Draco don't let him bring you down."

He looks back at me. "There was a letter for you to." he said "for me?!" he stands up and graps a letter on his desk. I see it's not a howler.

Luna

We decided that we can't Handel you anymore we don't want you. Goodbye.

Okey that was random.... Not that it makes sense to me. I read the letter to Draco, he's upset about it. "Draco, Draco it doesn't matter." now he looks even worried at me. "I wasn't even planning of going home ever in my life anymore."

After a quick chat we go to sleep