Chapter 1

It's 2 weeks before school begins. It's my 6th year at Hogwarts. Today I go buy my books for this year. I wake up, "Luna we have to go ." I hear my mother yelling at me. "yes mom!" I hate when she yelled at me, just come to my room. I make me ready to go. My father sits in his couch and my mother is sitting on the table. "ah there you are." Dad said. I roll with my eyes and eat something. After breakfast we go to daigon alley. Of course not with the normal muggle export. Because I'm under age I have to take the fireplace. I take some powder and throw it in the fireplace. I start to spin, god I hate this feeling.

First I go buy my books. It are so many. I'm lucky my parents are good wizards so that they can transport it straight to our home. Then I have to go to olivanders. My wand is doing strange and I don't know why. "aaah miss luna, where can I help you with?" I take out my wand "after last year my wand is doing strange things?" I said while giving him my wand. "hmm strange very strange? Can you cast little spells?" he asked. "uhm yes but after I do magic he starts to shake." I take my wand and give it a wave. After I said "nox" my wand starts to shake. "hmm strange very strange? This isn't your wand he ?" he takes my wand "no my broke 2years ago a dumb fault from me." I said. " aaahh that's the problem this wand listens only to his first owner, your grandmothers old wand?" he asked. Wow this man did know my grandmother? "uuhm yes it's hers."
" you need a new wand."
He said while walking to some closets in the back.

He gives me many wands but not one is good? "hmm perhaps this?" he said when he walks in a dark hole. He takes a old box out of the closet. I open it. "dragon heartstring core, 12 inches, solid flexibility." It's a beautiful wand! On the bottom it's white and slightly to the top it's getting dark brown. I feel like this is the wand. I give it a wave and accidentally explode the lamp on ollivanders desk, I thought that the wand didn't was the one for me, but to my surprise there comes a warm breeze in the room. Ollivander looks shocked "this never happened in my hole life!". My parents buy the wand and we go. This is very strange I break a thing with my wand what's not good, but he chooses me? After I get everything for my new year at Hogwarts we go back home.

I don't want to be with my parents and go to my room. "luna are you going to your room again?" she shouted at me. "YeS mOM IM gOiNg To mY RoOm." I said sarcastic. My parents look confused at me. Why don't they just understand how I'm feeling. I don't have friends anymore because no one find it saves to be at Hogwarts or they are going to another school. My only friend from last year is Draco, he knows how I'm feeling. We are both from a pure blood family and they both don't understand us. I smash the door and start to cry. I'm crying every night hours until I fall asleep.

After some hours my mother yelled that dinner is ready. I hate it here. I don't want to eat. I just want to sleep. I go to the dinner table. My father looked at me and sees that I had cried. "did you cried again." He asked a bit worried. My mother rolls with her eyes "you know that she's crying every night." My father don't react and eats his food. "well if you two don't care about me I don't want to see you two!" I shouted. I overturn my chair and hit my mother in the face. She yelled after me but I'm packing my bags. Meanwhile I give my wand a wave, my pencil fly's out my bag and start to write something on a peace of parchment.

Hello Draco

If your reading this I'm in Hogwarts so I'm not in the train. I had a fight with my parents and I can't live here anymore

Luna

I send my owl to Draco when I hear someone coming upstairs. My door opens slowly, it's my father. "luna can't we just talk?" "no." I said and walk to the door with my bags. "you can't go to Hogwarts it are 2 weeks until school starts." He said while walking after me. "I can go and I go now to Hogwarts." I see my mother in the kitchen she has a bleeding nose, I start to laugh she deserved it. "but luna this is your home?" my father discussed "no father, this isn't my home, not when she is here and you don't stand up against her!" after I said that I step into the fire place and yell "hogwarts!" I start to spin around and see some last views of my home.