Chapter 50

Don't forget to comment and vote

Draco grabs his head. "what was that necessary for?" he asks. "We're in a house full of death eaters, I want to be careful." I answer.
"What do you mean ?! We are on the same team?" asks draco.
He should know. "yes, but I don't really feel comfortable here." I answer.
"are you coming along?" Draco asks. "Yes?" I answer but I think it's obvious I don't want to... Just let me go back to the room!

I walk after Draco. He opens a door and sits down on his bed.
I sit in a chair opposite him. He probably doesn't realize I'm dying from the stress.
" you've changed." Draco says cautiously. "how do you mean?" I ask. "you have become more Adult." he answers. "I've been through things  that aren't for me, I'm on a death eater team and I've seen my school get destroyed. Of course a person changes." I answer.
Draco looks at me in bewilderment.
"Would you mind if I go back to the room? I have something else to discuss with Severus." I ask.
"no just go." Draco replied, lost in thought.

I get up and walk the halls.
Suddenly I hear someone coming from the corner (again) I grab my wand and turn around quickly.
Indeed! It's Lucius who comes around the corner.
He walks bent over and holds his head with his hands. He has a painful look in his eyes. Ha! If only you shouldn't drink so much, you idiot! I think by myself. Still, I quickly walk to the room.

Severus has opened his slit eyes. "ah! There you are!" he says concerned. "yes sorry. I had to go to the toilet and then I ran into Draco." I answer. I sit on the bed past him. "Almost the entire death eater team is on the floor from below." I say. "doesn't surprise me." Severus replies sleepily.
I lay flat and Severus puts his arm over me. "did you meet Lucius?" he asks. "yes, he had a big headache, he won't bother me today." I laugh.
Severus grins broadly and rests his head on my stomach.
I gently rub his face.

After a while, Severus starts to snore softly. I take my hand off his face for a moment and look at him. He fell asleep again.
I continue to stroke his face and close my eyes too. If Severus hadn't been there for me, I wouldn't be here anymore. I fall asleep again, this time a deeper one.

2 hours later I wake up from Severus. "honey, we're going to leave." he says. I rub the sleep from my eyes and sit up  In bed. "Good! Then I can take a shower!" I say laughing.
"you mean WE can take a shower." snape says playfully.
I smile and pull his sleeve, he leans over and gives me a soft kiss that could last even longer.

We say goodbye to Draco and Narcissa, try not to hit the people on the ground and then leave.
Finally back home!
I take off the grimy dress and decide to take a shower immediately.

Severus appears in the doorway. "did you really think you could get away from me?" he chuckles. I grab his chin and bring him really close to me, but just enough distance that we don't touch. "I never hide from you." I whisper. He leans forward to kiss me, but I step back. He smiles naughty and also takes off his clothes. I'm already standing in the walk-in shower.
Severus walks in. I twirl at him and he grabs my hip.
I lean back and he holds my back. "dance my child." he says, laughing. "let me dance like I've never danced before." I answer.
He lifts me up and puts me back in the shower for him.

I go stand against the  wall and he comes close to me.
He chuckles. I put my hands over his shoulders as he straightens up again. He lifts me up effortlessly so that my feet are two inches off the ground.

I kiss him passionated. He supports me with his hand. I sink back to the ground.
I turn half a round and lean my back against him. I cross my hand and take his. "let the stress go." he whispers.
I stare at the wall. "I'll help you later." he cooed in my ear.

______

Sorry for the scandalous little updates, I just started a new book 'snape's little big son' and put a lot of time in it as a distraction so I have variety

Xoxox