Chapter 31

We drag her to the hospital wing. "Luna, give her to me and wake up Madame Pomfrey." Draco says. I give her to Draco, that's the moment her eyes close and her body is lame. "FAST!" Draco says loud. I rush to the door from her quarters, "Madame Pomfrey!" I repeat while knocking on her door. She opens the door Quick after. She looks around and sees Draco laying luna in a bed. "what happens to her?" she asks. "lupin, werewolf." I say quickly after I run to her bed.

Poppy takes her table full with Medical. She mutters why looking at the Wound. "why, can't, he, just, take, his, wolf, potion." I go sit next to Draco. He's obviously not really Relaxed, but I appreciate he stayed here.

"no, this is not good." poppy mutters. A see of scared troughts enters my mind! When poppy says that it's not good, then it's really NOT GOOD. "can, can you do something about it?" I ask. She doesn't respond. I look at Draco who looks back at me, a tear slides of my face. He lays one hand on my back.

I slam my my arms around his neck and start to cry heavily. All the emotions from a few minutes ago has to come out." it's-it's going to be Okey." he whispers.

After 3 Quarters Severus walks in, his clothes are under the dust. He walks to the bed where Draco and I are sitting on. "is she alright?" he asks out of breath. I look at him but don't answer.

"what happened with lupin?" I ask

"I brought him to the shrieking shack. "he mutters.

Draco was sitting in silence next to me. I look at him, he's terrified and I think he's processing everything what happened.

⚠ Self harm ⚠

my eye Falls on his hands, his Sleeve is a bit Pulled up and I can see a huge scar on his arm. Meanwhile Snape was talking with poppy. Now it's my chance to ask him, I know he doesn't want to say it when other people would be around. I take his arm in my hands and pull his sleeve up to his Elbow. He pulls away, again I take his arm. "Draco? This can't be from lupin! What did you do?" I ask in shock. "not here." he whispers. I drag him to the Corridor. "so?!" I say. He looks at his Feets and doesn't respond. "you did it yourself.. I know it Draco.. You where my best friend." I say while my fingers Examine his scars. He nod his head. "after I did that to you." he mutters.

Severus opens the door and looks at us. What are you doing here? I hear his voice Reverberating in my head. he has big scars on his arm, please do not say anything about it, he's very insecure about it. I answer him. Severus walks back inside, so do we. I take Draco's hand in mine and Squeeze it for a second to let him know it's Okey.

"Luna, I think it's better if you go to bed. You have your first exam tomorrow." Snape mutters. "can't I stay here?" I ask. Severus Sigh deeply. "I will ask the headmaster to replace your exam." he says. "thank you."

"poppy, do you mind if I use your fireplace?" he asks.

"not at all." she mutters.

In less than 5 minutes Dumbledore appears right in front of us, 6 seconds later Severus comes out of the fireplace. "is she Okey?" Dumbledore asks while turning to luna. "I'm doing everything I can, she looses much blood." I her poppy muttering. Snape comes to me again. "your exam is replaced with potions, you can do that easily." he says. That's very good! Potions is not that difficult. "exams?" Draco asks. "yeah, I can do my exams now and then I can be assistend by some teachers." I explain. "ohw." he signs.

I lay my head on snape's shoulder, he already had layed his back against the wall. I'm very tired, it was a hard day and now this?! All the different emotions I had feeled today.

Severus gives me a tiny kiss on my forhead, "try to sleep a bit." he whispers.

I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep. It feels like I had closed my eyes 5 seconds when Severus moved, I hear some Blurry voices. "can you take her?" was the only thing I clearly understood. I open my eyes a bit to see what was happening, but Quickly close them back when I feel a hand going over my hair. Deep down I know I didn't lay on Severus chest anymore, but I didn't gave it much attention.

In the morning I wake up because a yellow light shines in my face, it was the sun. I see luna laying in the bed opposite me and slowly my memories come back from last night.

I lift my head to look to the person I was laying on. It is Draco, he's sleeping and his hand was holding me.

I go lay back on his chest, he moves his hand a bit. It's clearly he's tired and was awake for a long time before he finally could fall asleep.

Severus was gone, probably he was informing the other teachers or luna's father.

I'm still very tired, it feels like I didn't slept, poppy was gone and luna was laying there, not moving. Why didn't lupin just Drank his potion?! Was it my fault, did I had to watch him drinking it?

I close my eyes again and try to sleep again. It took long before I finally could sleep, all the Concerns, Guilt, questions and Fear. Kept me away from sleeping.

____

I'm writing another story,
It's not going to be very long. I hope you like it xx

Ps: thank you for commenting and voting! It means a lot to me