Chapter 10

It's time for my first lesson. It's by Hagrid, I walk to his house. I'm a bit late so everyone is standing there. Slowly I'm walking to the group. I see some people laughing and pointing at me. Just ignore them just ignore them.....

"hello class, today we're going to look at niffler, Beware they are a little shy. The hole class rushs to the Box where the little creatures are. I try to come by the box but everyone is pushing me awai. Finally when everyone has a niffler I can go to the Box. One little creature Is sitting in a corner.

He's tiny, red hair with a little Dot white on the top of his head.

When I try to garb him he runs every direction out. Finally I can grab him. He's shaking, I hold him tight in my hands and with the top of my finger I Streel him on his back.

Hagrid is already saying what we have to do. "now class, today you have to wash the niffler. They really like water so probably your going to be Wet." he points with his big hand at some Buckets with water.

The class walks to the buckets and starts to make their creature wet. I go sit by an bucket, but my niffler didn't stop shaking. First I have to confort the niffler.

" Hagrid, where can I find some food, my niffler is scared so I first want to confort him."

"ah you have pipet he's always scared, try the blue sweets in the box on your right."

I do what Hagrid said and walk to the Box. When pipet sees the box he wants to jump in it. On the last second I can hold him in my hand. I grab a hole hand full of the blue sweets and hold my hand next to the hand where the niffler in sat.

Imidiatly the niffler starts to eat. Slowly I walk back to my bucket and wash the niffler. He's eating while I Soap in his body. He's done with eating, but he isn't scared anymore. I can dry him. I'm done... All of the other students are still washing their niffler or seeking them in the grass. It's funny to see 5 people Creeping in the grass. I hold pipet in my hands while I sit Against Hagrid house.

After some time I recognize that my niffler isn' t moving anymore, in shock I rush to Hagrid with the niffler.

"Hagrid!! Hagrid!! Pipet isn't moving anymore?!"

Hagrid is looking closely to pipet. "well done luna, well done... How did you do that!! I never seen this happens before!"

I'm in shock, what does Hagrid mean!!

"normally pipet is scared until the students give him back to me, but this time.... You did it!!"

"Hagrid...... What did I do?"

"it's the first time pipet falled asleep in someone's hands!" he shouted.

Ooofff he isn't dead. I go sit back on the stairs from Hagrid his house, holding the niffler tight against me. After a bit of time I feel something on my leg. I see a black niffler trying to Climb on my leg. Carefully I push with my finger him on my leg.

"Hellow little guy, from which person did you escape."

The niffler looks at me. I Streel him with the top of my finger. Slowly he lays his head on my leg.

After a bit of time I feel again something but this time on my shoulder. I look at it. Again a niffler climbing on my. I replace my hand from the 2th niffler (who also falled asleep.) to the 3th niffler. He's Grey and a bit Chubby. He stands next to my ear. Again I do the same thing by this niffler (every creature needs the same love.) after some minutes I feel the niffler staggering, just on time I can grab the niffler before he reaches the ground.

I lay him back on my shoulder where he sleeps peaceful. After no more than 8minutes more than 6nifflers are sleeping on my body. It's funny to know that all of their owners are looking for their creature while they're all sleeping on me.

The lesson is over and hole the class walks back to the castle, except me. Hagrid turns to me.

"Wow, your populair." he laughs. I smile back at him. "what do I do?" I ask. "wait I help you." he said while picking the nifflers of my shoulder and putting them in a box carefully. I say goodbye to Hagrid and my sleeping friends and walk back to the castle.