Chapter 51

We put on our bathrobes. Severus brushs through my hair. I do skincare and then put on underwear like Severus does.
Severus sits in the sofa waiting for me. I run up to our room and pick out a black long sweater from Severus with red letters on it, the letters spell out 'love' in graceful letters.

I run downstairs and sit next to Severus, he chuckles at the sight of his pull. "Soon I won't have any more hoody's of my own." he chuckles. "You can put mine on." I laugh. He rolls his eyes playfully. I hang the neck of the pull over my nose and smell Severus's scent.
I'm terribly tired from all the stress. Meanwhile, it's 9pm.
Severus opens his legs. "Come sit down," he says. I do as he says and sit down between his legs. He grabs my shoulders and starts massaging them, not too hard and not too soft. I listen to the crackling fire. Severus lays me on my stomach. I look at the bookcase wall.
Severus continues his massage.

Slowly I start to fall asleep. At first I only closed my eyes for a second, but the longer he went on, the harder it became to stay awake.
I end up in a kind of trance where I don't think straight anymore. Fuck it I just go to sleep. I think to myself. I close my eyes and immediately feel myself spinning away.

Severus pov

I've known all day that Luna needed some relaxation.
In the evening I give her a massage. While she's lying on her back, I see that it's getting harder and harder for her to keep her eyes open.
After a while, I notice that she has fallen asleep.
I hold her (bride position) and very briefly she opens her eyes to slits. She laughs softly and then lets her head fall against my chest.

I put her in bed and lie next to her. I'm not tired yet, but decide it's better to go to sleep too.

Luna pov

The next morning I get up and go to the kitchen. I make mint tea and sit down in the sofa.
I had slept well, but from the moment I wake up I can't stop thinking about what was said at the meeting. It's clear that the war is not far off.

After an hour Severus wakes up as well and walks into the room. He comes strolling into the room and flops down next to me. "What's wrong?" he asks. Why! This man knows me too well! "What's on your mind?" he asks. "The meeting." I answer. "da war?" he asks. I nod my head. He let my head lean against his chest. "I also have it on my mind." he admits.
"what if the war breaks out?" i ask. "Then we have to fight." he replies. "But-But-" I stop for a moment. "Then we may lose each other." I continue. He sighs deeply. "That's true." he replies. I allow myself to slide down. "If you're gone I won't have anyone left..." I say. "Don't say that!" says Severus sternly. "But it's so sev." I say as I sit up and look him straight in the eyes.
He grabs my jaw and gently pushes me back against his shoulder. "If-if I'm not here anymore, you'll just go on with your life. And you'll find someone who loves you fantastically, who you'll be happy with. Much happier than with me." tells Severus. "No! If you die then- then.... Then I will die too!" I say loudly. "Luna, then you may not give up..." says Severus. "But then I will have nothing left to live for..." I say sadly. "Do it for me, I will always be with you, even if you don't see me. I am here." he says pointing to my heart.

I hug him and a few tears fall down my face.
Severus may have given good advice to luna now, he feels the same way.... If she dies, he has nothing left. Then he is lost...

______

The story is coming to an end, I want to thank everyone who has already read to this chapter!
Please keep commenting and voting!
Have fun reading the next chapters!