Chapter 15

He holds my face. "I love you too." Snape murmerd. We go sit in the couch, before we sit he lays an book awai. I looks at the cover of the book.

"Light in the dark." I whisper.

"I still don't think you have to read that book." he said slowly

"Okey prof Snape.... Than you can read it for me." I said playful.

He looks me in the eye. "please..."

"on which chapter are you?" he said while grappling the book

"Yesss, chapter 8."

"You don't read fast." he said raising a eyebrow. "not if my potion master gives me so much work....." I said smiling.

He starts to read, I sit on his lap with my head on the end of the seat. He read with his soft voice, somethimes he races his voice to pretent other characters. Every time, every word, every page gives me Goosebumps.

I'm looking at his face, he's consentrating to speak every word carefully. He's finally mine..... I really can't believe it!!

While looking at snape's face, I'm starting to drift down, in a deep peaceful sleep. The last thing I remember is Snape taking my hand.

I wake up, Snape laying next to me in the couch. He's still asleep, lissening to his slow breath, feeling it on my head every time he Exhale. He's finally mine, just mine.... . He has laid a blanked over us and we are still holding hands. I move my other hand to his cheek, he moves his head to my hand completely relaxing with my tutch. His breath going deeper, his hand becoming heavier, his head completely dropping to my hand...... Yes this is real love.

How late would it be? After pushing myself to stand up I finally did it. I walk to his room and look at the clock. Shit!! It's 10 a.m. I walk to Severus and sit next to him. "sev. You have to stand up!!" he looks trough his Eyelashes. "I have free today." he grows while pulling me back on top of him and giving me a kiss on my for head. "I like if you do that." I murmer.

"Since when do you call me sev."

I look with sleepy eyes to him.

"I like that...." he grows while wrapping his arms around me. I take his hand and bring it to my mouth, I give him a small kiss on the top of his hand.

"I love you." I murmer.

"I love you more." he murmerd.

I give him a little smile and then close my eyes. His fingers going over my face. We lay there for more than an hour not saying anything just relaxing and Enjoying each other's Presence.