Chapter 24

After we had a long shower, it's time to start studying. He gives me a kiss when I walk to the door. "study hard my love, I know your going to do well." I blow a kiss hand to him and then I go to the library.

3 other kids are sitting there. I grab some of the books and Slide into my chair. I never had much inspiration for studying, because I had no goal I've never study much. This time I study as hart as I can! My goal is being with Severus, making him proud, no need to Hide our relationship!

I go sleep at 1a.m and wake up at 6a.m. I know it's not much sleep, but I had to! I HAVE to pass my exams with good grades! My hole Future is now in my hands.

3days passed and I didn't see severus anymore. I'm free from all the lessons and have to learn them on my own. If I don't understand something I can go to the teacher even if they're teaching. All the students are confused when I walk into a classroom and the teacher isn't mad. It's a bit funny.

One time I walked into mcgonagall's class, my class was sitting there, all the eys flickered from me to mcgonagall. Everyone waiting for mcgonagall to be mad at me. She turned her head to me "ahw, luna, sweetheart come come. Where do you struggle!" she asks as sweet as pumpkinjuice. I walked to her, all the eyes focused on me. I see Crabbe whispering something to Draco. "ma'am can I change seats please.

" Draco asked. "why mister malfoy?"

"Crabbe- I annoying me." he said, not loud but stil that everyone can hear it. "uhm, yes - yes go sit where you want."

McGonagall Explains me the spell. "thank you minerva... Ohw! I mean McGonagall." all the eyes staring me dead, no one was breathing, no one dared to move. "no problem sweetheart, you can go, succes." I walk out of the room, everyone glancing at me, except Draco. He was just looking at his book and trying to find the chapter where I asked a question about.

Back in the library

I study hexes, it's very difficult. My brain is so tired! I didn't take Breaks, 'no time for it' I keep repeating myself. I rush to the great hall, take some foot with me and go back to the library. As usual I eat alone in the library, no one is there. It's dark, only the top of my wand gives light.

I grab my books and walk to the commonroom around 1.30am when suddenly I hear someone coming. Fuck! I'm not allowed to be out of bed at this our. I quickly hide behind a Harness. It's filch. Oh I'm lucky this man Is blind without his cat. He leaves the Corridor. Now it's my turn! I walk around the harness, shit! My books bumb to the harness, a Deafening loud sound comes from the harness falling on the ground.

As fast as I can I grab my wand and whisper "reparo" the harness fly's back to his old Form. I turn back to the Corridor, filch must be on his way to me. I turn around and wilk start running to my commonroom when I almost fall over msr Norris, the cat of filch.

The red eyes of the cat looking at me, she slowly turned her body to alarm her boss (filch). I'm frozen and don't even dare to move, my brain is working hard, I don't want to be in trouble now!! I long to my bed, my warm, soft bed.

The cat is about to start meowing to warn filch. She opens her mouth and makes the movement of meowing. Why didn't she make a sound? Then I see a shadow coming closer to me. SHIT! I don't turn around. He lays a hand on my shoulder and Squeezes it like a way only one man can.

It's to much! I can't do this anymore. I fall on the ground, a completely breakdown! I cry so hard, I see nothing and have problems by breathing.

He takes me by my hips and try's to let me stand again, I can't! It's to much! I just hang my arms around his neck and lay there crying on his shoulder.

"come here!" he grabs my tighter by my hips and Put me on his hips. I put my legs around him and put me closer in his chest. One hand of him is holding my Butt and the or her is Going over my head. He walks us to his quarters and go lay in a couch with me close in his chest. "shhh, ssshh, it's alright I'm with you." I Gasp heavily.

After almost 20minutes, he stands up and walks to his room. I lay on the couch alone, Vibrating and crying. I hear him coming back, he has something with him, but I don't know what it is because of all the tears. He go sit back on his place, I curl my body in his arms, the sound of pages turning reaches my ears.

Suicide, blood, death⚠

- What are you doing here?! I'm... I'm doing.. You wouldn't even care if I tell you!
What is that on your arm?! Mathew shouted and trying to grab her hand. "if you come any step closer I jump!" fleur's face is full with tears, "don't you understand Mathew! I can't do this anymore!" -

"do you want me to go on?" severus asked. "only this chapter." I answer.

- Mathew doesn't listen to her, she jumps of the cliff. Mathew stands on the roof, completely terrified. He just lost the love of his life! What did he done! A terrible sound filled his ears, the sound of someone who's having pain, someone who's Helpless, the sound of all the bones from a body breaking. He can't handle it anymore! He looks over the Side of the cliff, seeing fleur laying there, blood all over her white dress, her last expression on her face, it is pain, it is Fear. He stands up, turns with his back to the cliff and let himself falling down. -

⚠Ending⚠

Meanwhile I calmed down a bit. "the next 2 weeks your going to sleep by me." severus said. "I don't want to lose you again." I feel worse than I ever felt in my life, this is painfuller than when they attacked me in the astronomy tower! I feel empty, I feel like my body is giving up on me.