Chapter 44

Luna pov

I have a bathrobe wrapped around me and run down the stairs.
Severus is sitting on the couch, still watching the fire.

I walk to the big seat. "Shall we do something else together?" I ask. He looks up "what would you like to do?" he asks. "you choose."
He looks back at the fire.

"it will be fine." I suss him. I walk up to him. His eyes are puffy. I lean over and hug him.

"I just feel like my old self again." he says sobbing. "sev, believe me! You're not your old self back! You're better. Why did you kill Dumbledore ... For the good! He asked for it himself." I say. He nods.

I turn on the radio and let music play. Slowly I lift him off the couch and start dancing with him.

When a few songs had passed, a small smile could be seen on his face.

We sit on the couch. "Let's see a movie." I say out of breath. I turn on the TV and look for a nice movie.
It's a romance movie. Severus holds me tight.

At the end of the film, the main characters find each other and kiss together on the edge of a cliff in the sunset. I turn to Severus and act like they do in the movie.
He smirks. I sit on his legs. "hey! I want to see the end!" he says as he tries to push me aside. "let's write the ending ourselves." I say.

He looks directly at me. "a relationship with you is always with strange turns." he says with a laugh. "I don't think you mind that much." I say as my hands massage his neck. "no, i love it, i love you" he corrects himself. He grabs my back and gently pushes me towards him. Our lips find each other and later our tongues too. He inspects every inch of my mouth.

He unties the button on my bathrobe. I have to cancel the kiss after 2 minutes due to breathlessness. He begins to unbutton his suit. (He was wearing his normal suit because we were still at school first.). I help him with his buttons.

He pits my butt, I pull up on his suit. He pushes me up until I'm on his shoulders with my legs open. He smirks and Licks my pusy. I groan loudly.

I turn it around and get busy with his pants. He sits up straighter and grabs me by the side. He pushes me tightly against him. I put my head on his shoulder. He gives me some suction pads on my neck, I moan while enjoying his touches which he selects so carefully that it is perfect.

My mouth is half open and my eyes are closed. I feel myself getting closer to climaxing. He puts me on the couch. In the meantime he shoots off his jeans and sits on my legs. Without hesitation he puts his 2 fingers in my opening. I groan loudly and grab the seat. "Don't be quiet sweetheart, nobody can hear you. Let me hear your enjoyment." he cooed in my ear. "ah, Severus! A-A." this is the absolute best sex we've ever had! Severus does not stop himself and keeps going. God! This feels so good!

I am SO close to my climax. No, HE must enjoy. I say to myself. He's had such a hard day. I slowly push it back. He removes his fingers and looks at me in surprise. "you were so close." he asks. "it's your night today." I whisper in his ear. I push him to the ground (off the seat). And mark him from above his neck all the way to the bottom. "Luna." he sometimes cooed. The astonishment just disappeared and had given way to complete relaxation and enjoyment. I touch his cock with my lips and give it a little kiss.
Slowly I place my lips over his 'wand' Severus moans loudly.

Louder and louder, faster. Encouraged by Severus. He moans my name loudly. "good girl." he moans loudly. I keep going. I can feel his whole body sweating. "get out the way." he groans. I know what's going to happen and let go for a moment. "I want to taste everything." I whisper horny.

White Liquid Flows From His Cock. Severus is completely entranced.
NOW we are on the right track! I take my chance to take this evening to a higher level and start pleasing him again. In record time he climaxed again. I take my chance and let him in my opening. "eyhh." he moans. He opens his half-closed eyes again wide open and then smirks.

We shout each other's names and climax together.

_

The sun is shining straight into my eyes. Slowly I am becoming aware of the WONDERFUL evening we had yesterday. We lie in the single reading chair. I sit completely curled up on Severus and my head between the edge of the chair, his head and shoulder. Severus is still sleeping. My hand holds his neck from behind. His mouth is half open and he snores softly and peacefully.

I grope for my wand on the table next to us. I find it and close the curtains. It is probably late, but it doesn't matter ... just enjoy it. I put my head back in position and close my eyes. In no time I fall back to sleep. Severus's deep breathing fades into the background.

___

I wake up from a kind of coma. I am still lying on Severus, this time I am 'awake' and I cannot sleep anymore. I look around and see our clothes thrown all over the room and white juice on the floor. The glass of fier-whiskey is on the floor and a few drops fall from the glass.

Severus is also slowly waking up. We don't say anything to each other, just wrap our hands around each other and hug. Our sweaty bodies against each other. I look at him "Shall we take a shower?" I ask. He grabs me (bride pose.) And carries me to his bathroom. We immerse ourselves in a long kiss. He pushes me against the wall. The cold tiles let a little shiver run through me. "Shall we go in the jacuzzi?" he asks. "if you warm me up." I say horny. "the sweat will run off you." he answers.

He lets the tap flow while we are already starting our Previews from the pleasure that's going to happen.
He lies down in the jacuzzi. I'll get in after him. He pushes me against the other side of the jacuzzi and sticks his fingers into my pusy. I moan while enjoying the feeling, why can he always do these things when he knows I have other plans ?! I was just going to protest (sorry because he's doing a great job!) When he puts his fingers on my lips. "seeing you happy is also a pleasure for me." he whispers. I put my head on the reeling of the bath and surrender completely to him. "alright babe let go completely." he says horny. I groan loudly, I grab his shoulder, the edges of the tub. Ooff! How can I ever live normally when THIS exists!

I climax and groan loudly. "good." he whispers. He makes bigger circles and shows me the way to heaven. I push myself closer to him and long for him. I kiss him roughly and push my tongue against him. He takes his fingers out of me and places his clock in my opening. I push it against the edge and make deep, quick movements. In No time he also climaxes several times.

__

Hope you like it ;))