Chapitre 6: You Don't Mind?

The following morning Tsukishima woke up as usual. He turned off his alarm and when he tried to shift to his side he noticed there was a certain girl latched onto him by his shoulders.

She was hugging him closely that he just couldn't wiggle out of her grip. Tsukishima didn't have the strength- no he DID have the strength but he lacked the willpower to push her away.

Instead he laid there a few more minutes, he hesitantly hugged her back since he had no other option.

Y/n opened her eyes at the sudden touch and smiled.

"Hello there, I didn't know I was having guests over."

Y/n only chuckled softly, she was trying to go back to sleep but groaned when the blonde boy reminded her of school.

"Come on", he lifted her up and walked towards her room, "start changing we're going to be late because of your little slip up."

Y/n grabbed his wrist before he could leave and said, "Can you help me get dressed?"

The boy stayed silent then responded, "No", in a stern tone.

Y/n pouted and proceeded to change clothes into a uniform not even Tsukki knew was in her possession.

[pretend this outfit fits into the Karasuno's girls uniform colors :)]

Y/n was skating to school and Tsukishima was walking beside her.

As they were nearing the gate of the school, gazes turned to look at y/n.

And of course, Tsukishima noticed the stares of every immature guy they passed. Annoyance started to consume his mind so he subconsciously started walking closer to her in order to block her from the other boys' view.

Y/n noticed this and just scooted closer to Tsukishima.

The both of them went towards the entrance of the volleyball court. Tsukishima had called Kageyama and Hinata to meet him there so he could explain what had happened to y/n.

Tsukishima was leaning on a wall and y/n who was starting to feel giddy, rested her arms on Tsukki's neck. She was smiling at him and playing with his glasses as well while Tsukishima tried his best to not snap at her.

For two reasons:
1. He was starting to get used to her touch and affection.
2. And in simple terms, he wanted to be the dominant one in whatever relationship was going on right now.

He rathered make y/n blush than the other way around.

This caused him to frown, y/n noticed and her response was to raise her fingers & trace the frown lines between his eyebrows.

"You know Cakes, wrinkles are so fascinating to me. I believe they can tell you so many things about that person's life. Like, people with noticeable laugh lines tend to be more optimistic, and those with frown lines are stubborn & they tend to struggle to let things go..." She paused for a second staring into Tsukishima's eyes, making him slightly uncomfortable at the eye contact. She smiled and laid her head down on his shoulder. "So it's okay if you get wrinkles because they will just make me like you more."