Chapitre 14: New Beginning

Your POV:

It sure is early for this; today is my last day modeling for the first company I was ever signed too. I'm finally professional enough to be in the same company with Lev and Alisa woohoo!!

This company served as practice and training for a rookie model like me. I've finally gotten used to the pain of walking in heels.

I see my manager walk over to me as I step out of the changing rooms and she says to me enthusiastically as always, "Alright y/n today's your last day here so let's give it our best! The contract you signed yesterday with Aphrodite* co. will start tomorrow. You have one month to impress them, if you succeed which I have no doubt you won't, they will hire you permanently!! Isn't that exciting? Oh and thanks to Mr. Kozume, you don't have to worry about money, as your sponsor he'll be taking care of your every need (˘˘) !"

"Wow that's a lot Arisa, thank you so much for your work I'm glad I still get to work with you on this new company."

"Of course y/n! So- now I have a question for YOU...what's your situation with Mr. Kozume???"-Arisa nudges me with her elbow and winks.

"Oh KenKen- I mean Kenma? What do you mean what's my situation with him?"

"Um exactly what I said!! Y/n, he's CEO of his own company, he's young, he's handsome, he's a gentleman, he treats you with special care, the list goes on. I mean he is a pro gamer but that just mean more ka-ching ka-ching you know? Bling bling? More moola?" -Arisa

"A-Ah you make it sound like I just talk to him for his money haha. I think I get what you're asking but I don't know. I guess he's technically perfect but maybe I'm just waiting for someone else..."

"But..? Sigh I'm sorry for bringing up yours and Kenma's rela-" -Arisa

"Did you mention my name?" -Kenma interrupted her.

[look at this GORGEOUS fan art so much talent😭creds to the owner!!]

"Nope nope sorry not at all sir, anyways I gotta go do some stuff for work like- signing papers... yeah see ya y/n!!!" -Arisa scurried off.

I laughed silently at my manager, I noticed a lot of people are intimidated by Kenma. I mean I guess he is kind of scary since he's so successful at such a young age, not to mention his eyes are really captivating. I always thought he was a cat reincarnated into a man.

"Uh y/n you're staring at me weird what are you thinking about?" -Kenma

"Huh? Oh my, sorry it's nothing I just spaced out. Anyways, come with me to my set."

I grabbed Kenma's hand and we walked to the set where I was to be modeling for the last time at this company. I took off my robe and Arisa was guiding me where to go and what to do.