Chapitre 31: Night Falls on September 27th

WARNING!! Wholesome content ahead 🥺🥺🥺 prepare yourself to smile widely. Oh and it includes some spoilers from the manga. I haven't read it but they're timeskip spoilers. Oh aaaaand also, this chapter is basically made of my headcannons (or however you spell it). I obviously don't know how the characters would act in real life but this is what I imagine they'll be like. Don't take it too seriously.

Omg this is the third also 💀 but look at the picture I found!!! The fanart up there ^^ 😭 it's so freaking cute !!!

————–

Our couple was replenishing their energy back at home after a long afternoon at the amusement park.

The sun was setting and the pair was sleeping after a few rounds of sex that followed their quickie at the amusement park.

The timer y/n set for her to wake up echoed loudly throughout the room. She woke up and snoozed it five more minutes.

After those five minutes were up she groggily rolled out of their bed- that's right THEIR.

You see, after they got engaged they decided that y/n would move in with Tsukishima at his house. She bid goodbye to Kenma and transferred all of her stuff to her new home. (Not to worry, she still sees Kenma very often. They are best friends of course.)

They had to get some new furniture, but sharing a bed wasn't anything new to them.

Anyways, y/n headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower although her legs were still a little numb.

As she was drying her hair Tsukishima woke up and groaned exaggeratedly noisy.

[creds to the artist^^^ reminder that pictures, videos, music, fanart, etc etc are not mine nor do I claim them

[creds to the artist^^^ reminder that pictures, videos, music, fanart, etc etc are not mine nor do I claim them. Unless stated otherwise. All rights go to their respectful owners.]

"Oh sorry did I wake you?" She asks sarcastically.

"No chere I'm just practicing my dinosaur roar." He replies following her sassy lead.

"Okayy carry on then." She goes back to drying her hair and after she finishes she gets dressed.