Chapitre 11: That Old Glass Factory

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of fighting, abuse, and such. It not too descriptive but please read at your own risk.⚠️⚠️

•••

Mosu's victory left Tsukishima devastated. Not just him but the entire team as well.

Y/n had definitely made a huge impact on the Karasuno boys' volleyball club, so big that the fact they lost her wounded their hearts.

Mosu had a mockingly wide grin plastered on his face while Karasuno slowly broke down in silence. They weren't crying, or yelling, they weren't mad, it just felt like a little bit of their soul had left.

"Well Tsukki she's mine now, nice playing you. See ya buddy." -Mosu said and with that he left carrying y/n in his arms, being followed by his gang.

The gym was filled with a chilling silence but if you listened closely you could hear their hearts break.

"...come on guys we need to- clean this mess..." -Daichi said trying to sound strong but his voice was on the verge of breaking. Everyone moved hesitantly, trying to clean up the gym as best as possible.

Once they finished they parted ways without speaking or barely even making eye contact with each other. Tsukishima walked home with Yamaguchi but he did not say a word. The shorter boy decided to give him some space and just bid him goodbye when he reached his last turn.

Tsukishima arrived at his house and was greeted by his brother.

"Hey Tsukki!! Welcome home, how was your trip?" -Akiteru said in a cheerful tone but then noticed y/n wasn't with him, and his expression turned dead serious. "Where is she?"

Tsukishima turned his head and quickly rushed to his room. Akiteru was still clueless, and now worried for the girl but he knew better than to push his brother who had probably gone through a lot.

At night he did not rest. He only laid in his bed staring at his ceiling and a small, dull gleam of moonlight that peaked through.

He felt devastated; he got up and subconsciously walked towards y/n's room. He laid down in her bed and clutching one of her pillows, softly inhaled her lingering scent...he finally allowed himself to cry.

Silently though.

The tears kept flowing until there were no more left. His head pulsing and his eyes were puffy. His knuckles turned white because of how hard he was clutching the pillow. He would silently scream into the pillow, no sound came out, it just looked like he was on mute. He cried all the way till the sun came out. The exhaustion was too much, he ended up falling asleep.

He didn't go to to school that day. Or the next one. Or the next one. He missed school for a whole week. He didn't go to practice either, and everyday Yamaguchi came by his house to visit him and talk to him.
Give him his homework and tell him about practice. Though he understood why his friend was so heartbroken.

"Y/n hasn't come to school either. I think somehow they managed to transfer her to Shiratorizawa. She's probably been hypnotized to follow their orders..." -Yamaguchi

Tsukki didn't say anything. He hadn't left y/n's room either. He found comfort in all of her soft & fluffy things. He watered her plants and the mini cactus she had given them as a housewarming gift.

"Tadashi-" Tsukki started but was interrupted by a ding coming from his phone.

{2 New Notifications}