Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Lemon Version)

⚠️NSFW⚠️Read at your own risk ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Amount of holy water we recommend: 3 liters 😀 or an entire bath😏

There is a Fluff version of this episode that will come out tomorrow. So if you're not into Lemon stuff then please wait for tomorrow's versions, thank you!

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Tsukishima and y/n have been dating for a quite a while and things were going great. Though this is technically both of their first times having an actual 'adult' relationship, they seemed to figure out everything pretty quickly.

Except for one thing they haven't discussed, and yes we mean: the deed.

Today was actually y/n's birthday but she ended up having to work because she forgot to ask for the day off. So there she was at work, sitting down in her fitting room texting her best friend, Hitoka Yachi. They were planning to have lunch during her break.

╔═══════════════╗

🌟Bestt🌻Friieeenddd👯‍♀️❞

"Heyyy, we're still on for lunch right? I'm almost done with my class. Are you there yet?"

"Heyy! No I'm not there yet but my lunch break just started so I'll be heading there soon😌"

"Alright alrighttt! It's the deli at the mall right? Or the one downtown?"

"The mall."

"Okayy, I'll see you there💛!"

"Yeah, see you🧡. There's something kinda important I gotta talk to you about 😅"

"Ooh if it's important it must be about Tsukki huh??? 😏 No worries, I got you y/n!!"

"Thank you Yachi!😭"

"Ofc!! Alright, I'm heading out now."

"Okay see you soon!!"

╚═══════════════╝

I grab my bag and notify Arisa that I'm heading out for lunch. I get on my car and drive towards the mall, then check in my reservation at the deli.

I text Yachi telling her that I've arrived and meanwhile I order a glass of lemonade.

Looking out the window, I'm pondering, 'what if Yachi hasn't... you know? Gosh I'm a grown up and I still feel a little embarrassed when saying that out loud.'

A cheerful voice interrupts my thoughts. "Y/n! Thank you for waiting! Happy birthday!"

"Yachiii, awe thank you so much!"

I stand up to greet her and then we start ordering lunch.

After about forty minutes we finish our lunch and order dessert. She also hands me a gift bag she was carrying. The inside was filled with all of my favorite candies, it was decorated with baby blue and yellow wrappings, and at the bottom was a beautiful Chinese dragon tea set.