Chapitre 30: September 27th

[look I know right now it's not Tsukki's birthday 💀 but I need it for the plot line so I mean at one point it's going to be his birthday so maybe you'll read it then]

•••

Your POV:

"Okay, I already booked the entire room. Did you remember everyone?"

"Yes I got everyone, Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Narita, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, even Kageyama and Hinata were able to clear up some space in their agendas. Wait you got the entire room?" -Yamaguchi

"Yes I got the entire room. I was really just going to book our seats but the lady recognized me from Aphrodite Co. and she gave me a discount if I booked the entire room."

"But...we're not that many why the entire room haha. Oh well." -Yamaguchi laughed.

We were enjoying brunch in the university's cafeteria. We both had a free period and since it was Tsukishima's birthday tomorrow, we decided to plan a little get together of the entire volleyball team back in high school.

Like I said earlier, I was going to reserve seats for us at the movie theater but I ended up booking an entire room for all of us. I wonder how that's going to go...

I also want to tell them of our engagement hehe.

"You know Yams, we haven't had a one-on-one conversation like this in a long time huh?"

"Really? We should do this more often, it's fun!" -Yamaguchi smiled brightly. "Oh y/n, have you decided on a ballroom for your wedding?"

"No...I haven't even started looking. I'm scared of salespeople. They're very pushy."

"Wha- I could go with you if you'd like, I know Tsukishima pretty well so I could serve as like a second opinion?" -Yamaguchi

"That's true! Thanks Yammy! I also need to pick out bridesmaids. Yachi is an obvious yes, she's my maid of honor, and I was hoping to ask Kiyoko. But then who else? The only people I can think of are Kenma and Juni but I doubt they'd want to be bridesmaids. Hmm maybe Juni wouldn't care but Kenma is my best friend. Tsukishima has you and his brother..."

"What about Rosemary?" -Yamaguchi

"Rosemary? But I have no idea where she is."

"She still hasn't said anything?" -Yamaguchi

"No." I sighed. "I could try? But I don't think I'll find her."

•••

⚠️⚠️BEWARE: this next part may contain scary pictures, for example things you'd find in a haunted house or cursed images. Please turn back  if you can't handle spooky, creepy things or just read at your own risk!! Also contains quite a lot of cursing.⚠️⚠️

The following day, Yamaguchi and Yachi met up with us at an amusement park.