Chapitre 16: I'm A Babysitter

Yamaguchi and Yachi were waiting at a restaurant in their reserved table. Tsukishima was just arriving when he noticed y/n was also arriving. They both froze at the sight of each other with their eyes wide open and a confused expression.

"What the hell are you wearing?" They said at the same time.

"Uh- I uh just thought it'd be a nice change..." y/n said, her voice trailing off and getting quieter. "Why are YOU dressed like that? You're usually very neatly dressed?"

"Ah um I thought it'd be a nice change too." Tsukishima's voice also trailed off while he rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness. They decided to not make each other uncomfortable by asking questions so they just walked inside.

Yamaguchi noticed the change in styles. Yachi who hadn't seen y/n yet just normally walked up to greet her.

Everyone sat down and while Yamaguchi was giving Tsukki weird looks.

Y/n was dressed in a rather edgy black shirt, a leather jacket, a black skirt with many chains and a thick black choker.

Because she saw Rosemary and her biker gang and thought Tsukki liked that type of style

Tsukishima was dressed in a cool and trendy style, he had a black button up shirt with skulls, black jeans, and a black blazer.

Because he saw how close y/n and Kenma were so he thought y/n preferred that type of style

But neither of them knew what was going on.

Dinner went on, everyone was talking and catching up with each other.

"So you went over to his house? Then you've met Rosemary huh?" -Yachi

"Yeah I have...She sure is something else."

"I know!! First time I went she was in the middle of like a meeting or something with a bunch of women, I got so scared!" -Yachi

"Oh my gosh me too! There were sooo many people there. Like not to be rude or anything but they were pretty scary. Hahah."

"Ah I'm sorry about that you guys, you really weren't meant to see all of that haha."