Chapitre 25: I'm Not Hungry

⚠️⚠️This chapter contains mentions of illness, vomiting, depressing thoughts, etc. Please be wary if topics such as unhealthy eating habits, disease, etc. can trigger you.⚠️⚠️

‼️DISCLAIMER: I'm not a doctor, obviously. So the diseases, treatments, and all that doctor talk might be inaccurate. I did some research on the topic but I'm not an expert so please don't believe everything I say‼️

•••

She enters the university's gymnasium where Tsukishima's volleyball team, Sendai Frogs Division 2, was practicing.

Lately he's been forgetting the boxed lunches she makes for him, so y/n has taken the liberty to deliver them personally. Luckily, her manager wasn't raging about it and just simply let her go.

And finding the gymnasium wasn't difficult either.

"It smells like air salonpas...", she whispers as she enters the gymnasium.

"Look out!" Somebody calls out but she calmly catches the stray volleyball that was speeding directly at her with one hand.

Her other hand was wrapped protectively around the beige and red bento box wrapping.

Her sudden movement caught the other players off-guard and their attention was directed towards her

Her sudden movement caught the other players off-guard and their attention was directed towards her. When they realized it was y/n, they returned to their training.

"Koganegawa! You almost left me girlfriend-less!" Tsukishima yells out as he rushes over to y/n.

"Sorry sorry, I'm sorry l/n." -Koganegawa

"It's okay, I'm glad I caught it."

"How are your reflexes so good?" -Koganegawa

"My manager chases and throws stuff at me so I have to stay- oh that was sarcasm haha sorry." They laugh.

"Anyways, Tsukki you forgot your lunch again."

"Thank you chere, I'm sorry I keep making you come all the way out here."

"It's okay, besides I get to see you practice. I know you have a lot on your mind since you have a tournament coming up."

Tsukishima kisses the top of her head, "Thank you y/n."

"No problem!"

Y/n chats a bit more with her boyfriend, Kyotani and Koganegawa before bidding them all adieu.

As she exits the gym, a random girl walks up to her followed by two other bitchy-looking girls.

"You're Tsukishima's girlfriend right?" -Girl 1

Y/n simply walks away from them and readjusts her sunglasses. She was wearing a 'disguise' so she wouldn't be recognized as a model, so how did these girls even know? Maybe because they followed her and saw her speak to Tsukishima?