Chapitre 7: Birthday Mayhem

It is a chilly morning, today's date is January 3rd.

Y/n was sleeping soundly beside Tsukishima.

Well 'beside' is an understatement...

[if youre from the itty bitty tiddy committee or the opposite, let's just roll with the picture okay? :,)]

She was completely wrapped around him, the nights were getting colder so the body warmth of the boy was a blessing to her.

Tsukishima would never admit it but he was also very cold so having y/n next to him was also a relief. It had been like this ever since y/n was hypnotized, they just decided to sleep together without discussing it. She had been getting way too comfortable with Tsukishima that now all he could do was follow her lead. And it wasn't that bad.

Through the blinds of Tsukki's room a small gleam of light peaked through, landing precisely on their faces. This woke them up but neither wanted to get out of bed.

"Cakes what time is it ?" Y/n said in a groggy voice.

"Mm I don't know chere*, your chest is in my face." Tsukki said in a sleepy and muffled tone.

"Oh my bad-" y/n shifted slightly but Tsukki wrapped his arms around her; immobilizing her.

"No no I'm not complaining, don't move. Stay like this a little longer..."

He drifted back to sleep, y/n settled back down and played with his hair while he slept a while more.

Around 30 minutes had passed since they went back to sleep. They had been woken up once again but this time it was by y/n's phone ringing.

Tsukki groaned and went to pick up her phone. The call was from Nishinoya.

'What a stupid nickname' he thought.

{🌈✨Nishiii💕🥺 is calling...}

"Hello, what is it?"

"Y/n- ohh Tsukishima!! Woah ohoho buddy I see what's going on here!! Wink wink!"

"Did you really just say wink wink? Ugh stop you know it's not like that. Seriously though what's up?"

"Right haha, I'm just calling to remind y/n to pick up the birthday cake for Asahi and Kiyoko. The bakery is pretty far so I hope you're both on your way already! It'll be ready by 11 a.m. don't be late!! See you guys at the party!"

"Okay, see ya."

{Call Ended...}

Tsukishima hung up the phone. He thought to himself 'what a bother'.

He drank from his water bottle and looked at the time. It marked 10:43 a.m.