Chapitre 21: On That Hill

It's the night before their first actual date. The pair had to postpone it because they needed to get better from their small illness.

But as they lay in each other's embrace, y/n's heart couldn't stop beating so fast.

•••

Your POV:

'Calm down!' I yell mentally to myself, it's the middle of the night and I can't go back to sleep.

I was sleeping just fine but I woke up randomly due to slight discomfort. And that's when I realized, his hand was on my right boob.

I mean it's not that big of a deal, he's asleep right? You can't help it. Right? This doesn't count as sexual harassment...right?!

I should wake him up but- oh my gosh what if he's having like a wet dream?!

'Nuh-uh! I'm going to wake him up I don't care.'

I try shifting to get him to wake up but instead he just grips me tighter. Too tight to the point that it's actually hurting.

'Why is he just squishing it?! Hell, he's probably awake!'

"Psst. Tsukki. Tsukki!"

He frowns and groans a little until finally opening his eyes.

It takes him a moment to realize what he was doing, and once he did... "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?! You're squishing my right boob!" I whisper-yell at him.

"Hm? Oh would you look at that."

"Um can you move your hand?"

"Like this?" Instead of moving his hand away, he grips me tighter. But this time pressing the right buttons because instead of hurting more, it was starting to feel good.

"T-Tsukki, no I meant if you can move it away!"

"I can." He presses tighter, making me wince slightly at his grip. "But I don't want to."

"But Tsukki, it's the middle of the night."

"And you woke me up."

I struggle to turn around but I finally rid myself of his grip. Now facing him, he rests his hands on my waist then lifts me up.

I find myself now sitting on his lap and he sits up, then gets closer and closer. And my heart beats louder and louder. What's going on with him?

He leans in and suddenly kisses me, catching me off guard.

He lifts the edges of my shirt slightly, his cold fingertips meet my warm skin making me yelp slightly

He lifts the edges of my shirt slightly, his cold fingertips meet my warm skin making me yelp slightly. I realize what I've just allowed him to do and as I predicted, he smirks and slips his tongue inside my mouth.