Chapitre 24: Game On

3rd POV:

Tsukishima and Elias (y/n's father) get ready to play Peaceable Kingdom Dinosaur Escape. But a certain girl is starting to get tired of their childish acting.

From afar it may look like they're just playing around but if there's one thing y/n knows, it's that her father does NOT know how to play around. This means that he gets too competitive and ends up yelling at everyone, which kills the mood.

To make matters worse, this is her father's absolute favorite board game. He is an paleoceanographist after all, history is his forte. And it just so happens to be her boyfriend's forte too.

Tsukishima is majoring in archaeology, and he's been interested in paleontology for as long as y/n can remember...this game is also his favorite one.

You can see why they're both acting so competitive all of a sudden. Specially since their 'manhood' is on the line, not to mention y/n's eternal love.

Y/n was already on edge because of her parents' visit, but now that she's standing in the calm before the storm. It's making her more anxious by the minute. It's just a matter of time before her father...

"Y/n, you look very tense. Maybe you should take a nap." -Kenma suggests as y/n helps him with dinner.

"And leave those two alone? No way. I'll be okay. Thanks for worrying KenKen." She hugs Kenma and proceeds to take a big gulp of water.

With a sigh she thinks to herself, 'Maybe I'm stressing over nothing. Maybe dad changed and he doesn't get so angry easily anymore.'

She convinces herself that everything will be fine and happily continues to make dinner.

Every now and then there'd be groans and complaining from her dad whenever he got a bad move. Followed by Juni's booming laughter. He was really enjoying watching his father lose.

"Wait isn't this game about working TOGETHER to save all of the dinosaurs?" -Juni questions cautiously.

"Well, yeah. But we're trying to sabotage each other."

"Ohhhhh! I don't get it." -Juni utters out in confusion.

"Don't worry about it." -Elias says moving his dinosaur to the island. "Haha! I'm gonna win, alphabet boy!"

"Sir please! I already told you it's spelled K-E-I! Not just K!"

"HAHA sure buddy!" -Dad

Tsukishima rolls his eyes.

A few minutes later y/n calls them for dinner.

"Soo who's winning boys?"

"Me!" They said simultaneously before exchanging suspicious looks.

"I am chere, your knight in shining armor will protect you from the foul beast!"

Y/n looks at Tsukishima with a concerned look and just shrugs it off.

"Please don't call my father a foul beast. That's just weird Cakes."

"Haha sorry, but I really am winning."

"That's cause he's been cheating. I saw him." -Elias

"Elias come on, don't be immature." -Marina says nudging his shoulder.

"I'm playing Marina, it's just a joke." -Elias

"Well I don't get the joke, when are you going to get to the 'joke' part hm?" -Marina implies with a hint of annoyance

"Tsk, there you go again" -Elias begins as he is interrupted by Marina.