Chapitre 1: Who Are You ?!

Your POV:

"Goodbye sweetheart, please remember that I love you so so much and if anyone gives you trouble punch them for me okay ? Now are you sure you'll be fine living in a house with two other guys ? What if they do something to you or-" -your boyfriend.

I interrupted him before he could say anything else. "Hey, I got this. It's not that big of a deal, I'm not there to do anything but study, I'm going to school not partying or something. Thank you for seeing me off."

Before he could get more emotional I said goodbye and left to board my flight. Today I was leaving behind my family, friends, and boyfriend to go pursue my dreams. I want to be an author, so I think I'll start by teaching English when I finish high school. I want to travel the world and tell everyone what I see. And Japan just seems like the right place to start, I've always admired their culture throughout the little lectures teachers gave in middle school in history class.

As difficult as this is, I have to leave everyone to chase my dreams. But I'll be okay, it'll be okay.

[Time skip: you have now arrived at the airport closest to the Miyagi prefecture. You board the metro and once you get off, you walk towards the address you were given.]

This is a nice house, it looks neat and it has a few plants in front. I brought a mini cactus and candies from my hometown as a thanks for letting me stay in their house.

I'm standing in front of the door but I can't bring myself to knock. What if I don't fit in ? What if they don't like me ? What if-

•••

You fainted. Tsukishima was just arriving home from practice and when he saw someone wearing all black with a dark hoodie, he did not hesitate to knock them out with a nearby rock he found. To him, it was common sense that a robber would simply stand in front of his house.

Akiteru heard a thud and as he swung the door open, he accidentally slammed it against your head.

"Oh my GOSH TSUKKI ! THAT'S THE TRANSFER STUDENT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!" -Akiteru

"Well I thought she was a robber, don't go blaming me you slammed the door against her head ! I did it for self defense."

"Boy don't you dare, I did not know she was there and why would YOU need self defense, no one can even reach you ! Ugh, just help me pick her up and place her in the sofa, we are so screwed."-Akiteru

•••

Your POV:

"Where am I? Why is it so dark? My body feels so heavy and my head hurts so much. Wait, this looks strange. Oh dear don't tell me I've been kidnapped. No no no no! What do I do now? I need to escape!"

As soon as I try to stand up, I hear footsteps ascending towards me, I quickly open a closet and hide in there. I hear the door open, I think someone walked in but all I hear is a quiet sigh.

"Sigh, Akiteru... She's gone!"

Someone, who I'm guessing is Akiteru, yells out from another room, "What ? She's gotta be here somewhere, I didn't hear the front door open !"

I hear something being put down in a table. It's quiet for a few seconds. I cover my mouth as my breathing gets ragged. I close my eyes, then I see a small gleam of light. I open one eye to peak and sure enough, there is someone standing in front of me.

He had short blonde hair that reminded me of a baby duck for some reason. He wore glasses, the reflection on the lens almost completely covered his hazel eyes. How can I describe them ? It had a hint of gold that reminded me of a documentary I watched about bees and their hives. The brown resembled the way sugar turns a dark color when being caramelized.

He had honeycomb-gold and caramel-brown eyes. From my perspective he looked like was around six feet tall, maybe even more.

'So tall', I thought to myself. Somehow his build reminded me of a toothpick though.

"Woah- what the hell?" He flinched when he saw me clutching a clothes hanger, and said, "What are you doing there?"

"Uhh I- uh I was hugging the closet because it got lonely! Yes!" My two brain cells managed to come up with an excuse, a stupid one at that

I'm very good at analyzing people's emotions and somehow his presence didn't feel that threatening, maybe I'm not being kidnapped.

I got up and walked out of the closet when I realized he had actually stretched out his hand to me. I slapped his extended hand as if I was giving him a high five and just apologized since I didn't see his kind gesture. He looked at his hand and then squinted his eyes (-_-).

I followed him to a kitchen where there was another man, very tall too.

They introduced themselves, the boy I high fived was Tsukishima Kei and the other one was Tsukishima Akiteru

They introduced themselves, the boy I high fived was Tsukishima Kei and the other one was Tsukishima Akiteru. They were brothers plus the ones who volunteered to house me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!!! I literally thought I was being kidnapped!"

Akiteru chuckled, and explained what had happened: how Tsukishima Kei had knocked me out and Akiteru had slammed the door on my head too.

After getting acquainted, I was guided towards the room I was in before. This was going to be my room, I started unpacking and decorating a bit when Akiteru called for dinner.

I arrived on a Friday evening so I had the rest of the weekend to cool off, specially now that I had a minor head injury. Luckily, my aunt was a doctor, and when I was younger she taught me simple nursing tasks like treating a cut, what type of medication to use, and recently I had gotten CPR certified so I was able to treat my own injuries without a problem.

Monday was going to be the start to a new chapter in my book. Literally.

»»————-  ————-««

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥~ 1045 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤