Chapitre 3: I Hope You Get Hurt

Your POV:

"Wow!! I'm so excited! This is my first game as a student nurse! Did you know I actually played tennis back home? I'm no Serena Williams but I was in the top 8 of my school. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this game. I hope someone gets hurt!"

"Oh my, that's no good is it? And here I thought you were a goody girl but it seems like you're actually a sadist."

"Wait! No! I don't mean it like that! It's just if someone gets hurt, that means I get to step in and help." I nervously laughed.

He gasped sarcastically, "such a bully tsk."

"Oh whatever! Anyways, you're a middle blocker right? I didn't know you played volleyball, it kinda makes sense because of your height but I would've guessed you played basketball. Though you don't seem like the type to be so devoted to a sport, like Hinata."

"Ha! Don't compare me to that small carrot boy. It's just a club, something to pass time."

"Oh." We walked in silence for a few seconds until I thought out loud, "If it's just a club then why are you in it? They're not forcing you to stay so you must at least like volleyball dare I say love it. If you don't like it then leave."

"Hey we spoke about this before, don't pry into someone's private life."

"Chicken. Fine don't answer me then."

"Cow."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?"

Tsukki put on the same innocent smile as before and said purely, "I thought we were naming farm animals, I'm sorry." 

"Ha

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Tsukki." I said, in a sarcastic tone.

"I win." He smirked.

We continued to bicker the rest of the way towards school. It's 1-2 now. We woke up earlier than usual to get to the bus and go to Shiratorizawa.

Once we arrived there Hinata and Kageyama greeted me almost immediately.

"Oh hey boys! I made snacks for everyone to eat after the game!"

"Woah!! Thank you so much y/n, you're so kind I'm going to cry." -Noya popped out of nowhere.

"Awe of course, its my pleasure- wait."

"Yes I would die for you thank you y/n, you're the best nurse we could ask for!" -Tanaka also popped out of thin air.

My brain was still trying to process this, 'Cry? Die!?' That doesn't sound good.

"Oh sure of course, no problem...?"

"Everyone come thank y/n, she didn't have to do this."-Ennoshita told the team and then everyone thanked me together.