Chapitre 9: Today's Date

Tsukki's POV:

There's sounds of forks and spoons clanging on dishes, faint sizzling from the kitchen, laughter, soft voices for once, birds chirping outside.

All these distractions but I can't stop looking at her.

I'm resting my chin on my palm, a small smile crept up my mouth. I've been looking at her for like the past 5 minutes and she hasn't noticed yet. She's just eating peacefully right beside me, I want to memorize all of her features.

What's even classified as an imperfection? In my opinion they look just as perfect as the 'perfect' features.

I feel someone tap my shoulder, interrupting my train of thought. I turn around to look and see Kuroo is standing behind me.

"Oh it's you again." I turn back around, ignoring him.

"Well someone's in a good mood."-Kuroo

I literally just ignored him what the hell.

He continued to talk to me and midway through our conversation, that other short boy comes out.

"Kenma!" -Hinata yells. He runs towards him to give him a hug and Kenma crouches down as if to hide from him.

Y/n heard this and gets up to greet Kenma as well.

'So you can see him from a mile away and not notice me staring for five minutes?' Sigh. No I will not think that way. I don't even hate the guy, he's pretty chill.

I overheard their conversation and I think y/n just invited him to come with us to the springs later on today.

•••

After breakfast I went outside with Yamaguchi to lay on the lounges near the pools.

"Tadashi what do you think is better: a picnic or a museum?"

"I think it depends, but I would prefer a picnic. Why do you ask?"-Yamaguchi

"Oh I don't know I thought it'd be a nice date idea..." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"What? Sorry I didn't catch that last part." -Yamaguchi

"I said I'd thought it'd be a nice date." This time I turned my head to the other direction.

"Tsukki you're gonna need to speak louder I can't-" -Yamaguchi

"I said I thought it would be a nice date idea!" I realized I raised my voice too loud because a certain duo heard me.

"Ohoho? Did you hear that Tanaka? Tsukki is planning a date!" -Nishinoya

"It's only expected of us upperclassmen to help our dear underclassmen-" -Tanaka

They started marching towards me, looking all proud and mighty.

"Don't butt in!" I interrupted him.

"I- Why not?! We want to help Tsukishima!" -Nishinoya

"Well I don't need help!"

"Then why were you telling me about this?" -Yamaguchi

I turned around to look at him with a 'shut up' look.

"It's decided then, your trustworthy upperclassmen will help you land a date!"-Tanaka