Chapitre 15: Women Are Scary

Your POV:

We arrive at his place, it looks neat from the outside but this isn't the same house he used to live in back in high school.

He must've moved to live closer to his university then. He opens the door and invites me inside.

"I'm going to change I'll be back, you can wait in the living room. I won't be long."

"Alright!"

I'm looking around his living room, there is a bookshelf with neatly stacked books and in a windowsill there is the same cactus I gifted him back then in high school. I know it is the exact one because there's scratches on the pot. That was when they knocked me out by accident. It brings a smile to my face that he's taken really good care of it.

On the other side of the room I see a bunch of magazines piled onto a corner of the room. There's a black helmet with a skull on it, I see a metal bat with spikes, and a few glasses left half full.

I get up to pick up the glasses and place them in his kitchen sink.

"Boo."

"UGAH! Who the hell are you?!"

Behind me was a tall woman, maybe around Tsukki's height. She's towering over me with a smirk, wearing rather edgy clothes with dyed scarlet red hair, and piercings in her ears and nose. She looks me up and down then says, "I should be asking you the same, I'm Rosemary and I live here!" -Rosemary

"O-Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't know he had a roommate. I'm an old friend of Tsukki's, we were just heading out for lunch but he stopped here to change! I'm sorry for intruding!"

"Bahaha! That means you're THAT girl right-" -Rosemary

Tsukki appears and yanks her hair, pulling her away from my face. What does she mean by THAT girl??

"Calm down Mar, why do you do that to anyone I bring over."

"Ow what the hell Tsukishima that's not cool! I'll cut off your hands for that!" -Rosemary grabs his hands and starts waving them all over the place.

"Oh please I'd like to see you try." He laughs and stops Rosemary by gripping her wrists and forcefully placing them behind her back like if he was arresting her.

This might be the first time I've seen Tsukki look at someone at eye level. Even back then Akiteru was slightly shorter than him, but this woman is his exact height.

"Um..."

They both look up at me from their bickering and step away from each other.

'Is she like his girlfriend or something? They're awfully close...Is that the type of girl he likes..?' I think to myself as Tsukki speaks up.

"Ahem anyways-" he gets interrupted as another woman bursts through kicking the door wide open and a group of ladies were following behind her.

"Hey Rose!! What's up bitchh!?"
-Biker 1

I look at Tsukki in fear and he facepalms himself. He walks towards the women and glares down at them.

"Oh...hey Tsukishima sorry didn't see you there." -Biker 1 says politely as she tries to straighten out the door she just kicked.

"Yeah...we thought you were still in class." -Biker 2

"Awe come on lighten up Tsukishima! Come say hi girls!" -Rosemary waves over at the group.