Chapitre 18: Secret Kiss

⚠️⚠️Slight trigger warning: yelling, arguing, and a bit of cursing. Please read at your own risk⚠️⚠️

•••

The lights dimmed down and the audience got quiet. Everyone turned their attention to the stage. The announcer introduced Aphrodite Co.  and one by one, models started strutting down the stage showcasing their new looks.

After each one reached the end, flashes lit up and journalists were photographing every model.

Alisa Haiba came out and the audience stood up. She was absolutely gorgeous, the audience was stunned but when she stroke her pose everyone started clapping and cheering.

 She was absolutely gorgeous, the audience was stunned but when she stroke her pose everyone started clapping and cheering

[queen omg]

She smiled then walked away.

A few more ladies passed by and it was finally y/n's turn. She walked to the beat of the music, perfectly in line with it, with a smile- almost a smirk, on her face. She reached the end of the stage.

Time stopped just for a second

Time stopped just for a second. It was as if everyone was clapping in slow motion, camera flashes were slower too. Tsukishima and the others were conveniently seated in front of the stage.

Tsukishima stared at her with his lips slightly parted, his eyebrows raised. He was in complete awe.

Then, in that split second where time stopped. Y/n pointed at him, smiled, posed, then seductively walked away.

Tsukishima felt like his head was going to explode from all the blood rushing to his face. For some reason he had just never imagined what y/n would look like while doing her job.

It's a good thing he didn't or he might've gotten in problems.

His heart was pounding, he thought the whole room might've heard his heart beat. And how it would only beat at that speed and rhythm for her.

Time resumed again. He glanced to the side and noticed camera men were filming close to them. This rose a question to his mind, did she point at him or at the camera?