Chapitre 10: Here's Something I Didn't Mention

The group spent a whole week in the springs resort in Tokyo. All of the fun they had had come to an end at last.

The morning of their departure was spent on the restaurant. Once again everyone was gathered for breakfast. Even Kuroo and Kenma were there since they heard it was their last day at the resort.

"KenKen! Be sure to play with me okay?! We have to beat the final level together. Don't you dare finish it on your own!"

"But, you always fall in random holes." -Kenma

"Say y/n you should come meet the whole team before you go!" -Kuroo said pulling the girl away before Tsukki could stop him. He guided her outside to the pool where the whole Nekoma team was, Kenma followed behind them keeping his eyes on the game.

"Guys this is the girl Kenma likes." -Kuroo

Kenma flinched, his eyes immediately shot wide open and immediately put away his console. He hit Kuroo and pulled him down by his ear in order to whisper,

 He hit Kuroo and pulled him down by his ear in order to whisper,

"Shut up you tall rooster head, I'll never set to you again." Kenma can be quite scary when angry. Kuroo nervously chuckled at his passive threats while slowly backing away from him.

"Hi I'm l/n y/n! I'm the student nurse for the Karasuno volleyball boys."

A short boy with dirty blond hair approached her enthusiastically reaching out his hand for her to shake. "Hi l/n!! I'm Yaku Morisuke! I play libero."

"Wow that's so cool!!! I love the libero position it's so awesome-"

Y/n noticed a rather big guy hiding behind Yaku. She tilted her head to look at this tall guy with a mohawk.

"Helloo there! It's okay I don't bite." Y/n said in a friendly tone.

"I-I'm Yamamoto Taketora! I'm sorry it's just you are very pretty!" -Yamamoto

Kenma gave him his menacing cat look.