Chapitre 29: A Marriage Proposal Can't Be Far Behind

Fast forward a year later, Tsukishima had finished his radiation therapy some time ago, which was a complete success. He was able to graduate his first and second year in university along with Yamaguchi and Yachi.

Y/n decided to go after her dream of being an author so she enrolled in the same university as her friends and boyfriend. While still working at Aphrodite Co. which was going way better than expected. She excelled at her job, she had a wonderful boyfriend, great friends, and now she had the chance to chase after her dreams.

Although, there was still no sign of Rosemary, y/n did her best to keep Tsukishima company. But she still lived with Kenma, so she only stayed over with Tsukki for three or four days a week.

This chapter begins on an early Thursday morning. Tsukishima was getting his stuff ready for a volleyball tournament.

Since y/n had no class and she had the day off from work she decided to tag along with him. And dragged Yachi and Yamaguchi with her.

The trio arrived at the gymnasium and sat at the very front of the stands. Y/n scans the court and quickly finds her handsome middle blocker of a boyfriend.

"Psst! Y/n, blow him a kiss!" -Yachi suggests, making y/n blush.

"W-What? Why?"

"Just do it!!" -Yachi

Y/n laughs nervously. She looks back at Tsukishima who finally spotted them. It didn't take him long since he always seemed to find y/n in the biggest crowds, but that's not the point.

Y/n waves her arm and Tsukishima waves back and smiles softly. Yachi nudges her arm and before he could avert his vision y/n blows a kiss at him. Tsukki blushes and before he can react, Koganegawa leans his entire body weight on him.

"Ohh?? What's this??? You making heart-eyes at your giirlfriend??" -Koganegawa waves at y/n.

"I-"

Kyotani leans on Tsukishima's other side and scoffs.

"Lucky bastard, you pig!" -Kyotani

"Uh- Pig?! Why pig?! What did I do?!"

"Shut up! How come such a scrawny guy like you gets a girlfriend before me!" -Kyotani slaps Tsukishima's back a little too hard and makes him lose his balance for a second.

"It's because you always look so scary Kyotani. You should lose the weird road lines around your hair. And get actual eyebrows heheh." -Koganegawa snickers.

"Says the one with the angry birds hairstyle

"Says the one with the angry birds hairstyle." -Kyotani scoffs with a frown in his face.

"What did you say?! I'll kill you!" -Koganegawa threatens, Kyotani is taken aback for a moment but quickly regains his composure.