You Unlocked A Hidden Chapter!

A/N: good morning readers and 2D character enthusiasts!! It's actually not morning at all but I like saying that so 😅 anyways that's not the point.

I was editing my chapters when I thought hmm I should make at least a short little cute chapter of our lovely duo. So this is it! I'm sorry if it's short (update it's not short at all) but I didn't want to make it too long either since it's not a crucial part of the story. Just a lil something to give you butterflies ☺️ Please don't get confused, this chapter doesn't tie into the storyline. The storyline is in around December almost January. And this special chapter is going to be in February 13-14 okay? Okay woohoo. It's not even February either it's January 23 right now 💀

Hope you guys like it!!

~Valkyrie ⭐️-_-💧

•••

Your POV:

Another day of school, my alarm is so annoying. I reach out my arm to turn off my alarm and force myself out of my blankets and bed sheets. I start getting dressed then go to the restroom.

I yawn and see Tsukishima is already dressed and heading downstairs.

"Goood mornin'!!"

"Morning."

I frown. So cold, but I understand, he's probably not a morning person.

"Any requests for breakfast?"

"Oh I'd love a spinach omelet y/n, if it's not too much to ask!" -Akiteru joins in the conversation as he was making himself a cup of coffee for work.

I smile at him and nod. I end up making three omelets, one for each of us and after breakfast and a bit more of getting ready, Tsukishima and I head towards school.

He heads to his class and so do I. I sit between Kageyama and Hinata as usual.

"Psst! Y/n, are we still on for today?" -Hinata whispers to me making sure Kageyama doesn't hear.

I look around cautiously, "Yes! It's going to be so much fun!"

Hinata and I made plans to make Valentine's Day chocolates at his house so no one would find out.

After school and practice ends I tell Tsukishima that I'm sleeping over at Hinata's and he nods then walks home with Yamaguchi.

Since Hinata bikes to his house, I stand on the back of his bicycle holding onto his shoulders.

"Are you sure I'm not heavy? I don't mind walking."

"Nope! It's okay, this is fun y/n!!" -Hinata says while letting go of the handle. The bicycle starts swerving a little and we yell as he regains control of it. We laugh and after a few minutes we arrive to his house.

His mother and a little girl greet me. She was Hinata's younger sister.

"Soo cute!!! She's like a little you, Shoyo!!" I say picking up the little tangerine.

"What?! I look nothing like that little daredevil!" -Hinata sticks his tongue out to his sister and she does the same back at him. I laugh at their antics, his mother then calls us all to dinner.

After the meal Hinata and I start getting ready to make the valentines chocolate. We get our ingredients and a few materials. As we're making the chocolate I notice Hinata is making a bigger piece than the rest he was making for the team.