Chapitre 8: I Ruined Dinner

Two weeks have passed since Asahi and Kiyoko's birthday party.

It's around 4 in the afternoon and y/n is watching a new anime.

They ordered pizza and wings so y/n was just sitting down on the sofa waiting for the delivery man to come.

She was watching Inuyashiki: Last Hero on the TV while sipping on a cup of hot chocolate.

"Y/n, I got a notice saying that you'll receive a package today so be on the lookout okay? I'm going to head out to hang out with my friends, I'll be back late so don't wait up!"-Akiteru

"Okay thank you Akiteru, see you later!!"

"Byeee! Take care of y/n Tsukki! Oh and save some pizza for me!" -Akiteru said before walking out the door.

Tsukishima came down the stairs and sat on the floor in front of where y/n was sitting. He casually spread her legs open a bit and rested his head on her thighs.

[like this but Tsukki is on the bottom and you're on the sofa]

"What are you watching mon cheri?"

"Hehe I'm watching a new anime Cakes."(⌒▽⌒)

"Hmm? Is it good?" He leaned his head closer on her thighs and y/n started playing with his hair. Twirling little blonde strands in between her fingers and tapping patterns on his head ever so lightly.

"Yes I like it so far- oh my Tsukki don't look!" Y/n's hands flew up to cover Tsukishima's eyes because a gore scene had come up.

"Why what happened?"

"There's a gore scene playing!"

"Y/n I'm older than you, if anything I should be covering YOUR eyes."

"Oh haha you're right."

They continued to watch the anime for a bit longer until the doorbell rang.

✨🔔{Ding dong}🔔✨

"That must be the delivery guy."

Tsukishima paid the guy and then picked up the pizza. Before locking the door he noticed there was something in his mail box. He collected the mail and went back inside.

He looked through the envelopes and saw one was directed to a 'l/n y/n'.

"Oh chere, mail came in for you."