Chapitre 22: Another Birthday Episode (Fluff Ver.)

Today is y/n's birthday, good thing she didn't forget to let her manager know that she'd be taking the day off today.

It's a lovely morning, the sun is shining the birds are singing-

✨🔔...Ring Ring...🔔✨

Y/n roughly extends out her arm that was previously wrapped around her boyfriend to turn off the ringing from the phone.

She rolls her eyes and groans loudly in annoyance. 'I am soo not a morning person.' She thinks to herself as she struggles to fall back asleep.

She shifts in her position and notices the blonde hasn't woken up yet. An idea pops into her pretty little head so she drags herself downstairs to Tsukishima's kitchen.

Groggily prepares herself a cup of coffee/tea. She was planning to make his boyfriend breakfast in bed but hears another person walking around.

"Mornin'." -Rosemary

"Oh good morning, did I wake you up?"

"Nope, I actually just got back from uh a trip yeah!" -Rosemary smiles sweetly as she gently placed down her now-bloody-spiked-metal bat in the living room. "Happy birthday by the way, I saw the date marked down on Tsukishima's calendar."

"Awe thank you Rosemary."

"I'm not a big lively person buuut since I'm so nice I will make you breakfast, how does that sound?" -Rosemary

"Delicious! That's so kind of you thank you!!!"

Rosemary side hugs y/n and proceeds to prepare breakfast.

As she was about to finish cooking Tsukishima walks down the stairs of his home rubbing his eyes sleepily. He finds his girlfriend sitting down in the living room sofa watching the news, so he makes his way towards her and lays his head on her thighs.

"Good morning sleeping beauty, did you sleep well?"

"Why didn't you wake me up, I could've kept you company."

"But you looked so cute sleeping I didn't want to disturb you."

"Mmm."

"Y/n~ breakfast is ready!" -Rosemary calls out as she turns off the stove.

"She made you breakfast? But I wanted to do that."

"It's okay Kei, we've got the whole day together don't worry about it." Y/n smiles innocently at him as they both walk towards the dining table.

"Hehe! I beat you Kei! It's okay, I'm so nice I made breakfast for you too." -Rosemary

"I'm not that hungry though."

"What? But you just woke up. You haven't eaten since last night. And I'm not throwing this away so." -Rosemary

"Hmph fine."

After finishing their meal, Rosemary washes the dishes then heads upstairs to her room to sleep the whole day off. Since she had another 'trip' later that night.

"Soo what does the birthday girl want to do today? Or can I surprise you?"

"Hmm it depends, didn't you have classes?"

"Nope. Well yes but the professor sent out a message saying class was cancelled because he was sick. So I'm all yours today honey. Anywhere in particular you want to go? I made plans for us from 9-12 p.m."