Chapitre 12: I Remember Your Name

Your POV:

I open my eyes to see white curtains hanging loosely allowing the sunlight to bleed through.

I look around this unfamiliar room, there were heart monitors and a few machines hooked to a bunch of things.

'Oh right I'm in my hospital room.'

I look to the other side and there I see my mother sleeping on a chair. I didn't know she was coming to see me. Everything is like a blur in my mind.

A sharp pain hit me when I tried to remember everything. All these memories flashed before me, it made my head hurt.

I screamed at all of the sensations entering my body; sharp pain everywhere specially around my joints. My mother woke up immediately, and nurses rushed in the room to help me calm down.

They injected something in my arm and it immediately calmed me down. I could hear the doctor talk to my mom and then she looked at me and once the doctor left she walked over to speak to me.

"I'm so glad you're okay sweet-tart. I was worried when Mrs. Tsukishima called me I just had to fly straight to you. She told me everything and it's okay I'm not mad I'm just glad you're safe now. How are you feeling?"
-Y/n's mother

I tried to answer her but my voice was hoarse from all the yelling & crying I did that night.

I hadn't seen my mother in so long. "Mom...", was all I managed to mutter out. I started crying again as she embraced me tightly.

Mom said I'd been asleep for two days and the boy who helped me was in the same hospital too.

"You should go thank him sweet-tart, when you feel better. It seemed like he had his hands full trying to save you."-Y/n's mother

"...okay."

To be honest, I don't know why he came to help me. If I remember correctly his name is Tsukishima Kei, tall blonde, middle blocker. But why him out of everyone else?

Oh speaking of which, "Mom do you know where the rest of my team is?"

"Your team? You mean the volleyball boys? I think they're in the lobby." -Y/n's mother

As soon as she finished saying that, the boys came in my room. Daichi was in front of everyone so no one would jump in and be loud.

"Hey y/n, how are you doing? Do you remember us? We're your teammates in the volleyball boys club." -Asahi said in a calm and soothing voice with a hint of worry.

They were carrying flowers and laid them out on a table on the other side of my room. One by one they came to hug me, being very careful to not overwhelm me.

"We were really scared for you y/n. We got a chance to speak with Tsukishima and he told us what happened." -Suga

"Maybe when you feel better you can clarify some things." -Tanaka

"We're just so happy that you are going to be okay now." -Kageyama

"We're sorry for not being there sooner y/n..." -Yamaguchi

I nodded and then continued to make small talk with everyone. I'm glad after all we were still able to converse like this.