Chapitre 32: The Last Waltz

A/N: first things first, if you have extra time or just bored or something :3 i recommend listening to the song above ^^ The Last Waltz by Engelbert Humperdinck. It's an all-time favorite of mine. Super romantic and kinda solemn. It's good, I recommend if you don't want to that's fine too.

Second of all, I haven't been to a wedding in a long time soo some things might seem off ? Also I don't know if you've noticed but I'm trying to stick to Tsukki's character shown in the anime but sometimes it's hard to do so. And he is still human so he's not all "saltyshima" and whatnot. But I also have no clue what his personality would be like up-close, so please excuse the out of character interactions.

Third of all, I'm going to have to make their actual wedding ceremony be in a church. I don't want anyone to get offended or anything. It's just that's the only type of wedding I've ever been to, they always happen in churches. But I'm not going to like write out the entire mass. So just wanted to let you know so no one gets offended or anything.  Remember it's just a story. Nothing serious.

Alright! I don't want to keep you waiting :) here's the last episode of this story....

┍━━━━ ━━━━
3rd Person POV...
┕━━━━ ━━━━

"Goodie good day sissy!!" -Juni announces as he opens the curtains of y/n's old bedroom at Kenma's house.

Today was finally the day of her wedding. Today she would no longer be L/N Y/N, she would be Mrs. Tsukishima!

The poor girl still loves her morning sleep though.

"UGH! CLOSE IT!"

"Hehehe NO!" -Juni opens the curtains even wider. So his sister throws a pillow at him.

"Y/n?" -Kenma lightly knocks on the open door, carrying a tray of a beautifully adorned breakfast. "May I come in? I brought your breakfast."

Juni's face lights up, he skips towards Kenma and carefully takes the food tray, setting it aside on a table. Then proceeds to cup Kenma's face, pushing aside his hair, and hugs him tightly.

"Puddin'!!!!" -Juni

"...too close, too close, too close." -Kenma

"Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry, here." -Juni quickly re-accommodates his hair as he remembers that the man before him did not appreciate people touching his hair randomly and even more, widening his field of vision.

"I'm okay, thanks Juni." -Kenma

Y/n throws her dragon plushie at the back of Juni's head and the older winces.

"OWW! What was that for?!" -Juni

"For tormenting KenKen you idiot!! Now bring me back my plushie..."

"I- Why'd you throw it then?!" -Juni growls, he gets the plushie and attempts to throw it at y/n but...he sucks at throwing.