Charlie First Time Smut

It was a Friday night. My parents were out of town so I decided to invite Charlie over so we could study for a test we have on Monday. I was walking downstairs when I heard a knock at the door. "I'm coming!" I yell. I open the door to reveal Charlie holding a pizza box. "Hey, Sweetheart. I went ahead and picked up our pizza, " he says as he sits the pizza down on the table. "Thanks, Babe, " I say as he leans down and kisses me. I smile as we pull apart. We both get our stuff and head up to my room. We start eating and studying. I feel his eyes on me after about thirty minutes. "What are you looking at?" I ask looking up from my book. "You're biting your lip again, and I got distracted, " he says sheepishly. I just laugh and go back to studying. This time I bite my lip more than normal. "Can we take a break?" Charlie asks. "Fine, " I say as I put my books on the ground. "What do you want to do?" I ask. He doesn't answer me. He just crawls over to me. He gently cups my face and kisses me. I of course kiss back. I slide my hands around his neck and start playing with his hair. His hands slide down to my hips as he lays me on my bed. He slowly kisses from my jaw to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a moan as he finds it. He leans back up and kisses my lips. I start to kiss his neck to find his sweet spot. He lets out a groan when I find it. I smirk against his skin. He starts to push his hands up my shirt. "Can I take this off?" he asks tugging at my shirt. I nod as I help him take it off. We keep kissing for a few more minutes. I start to feel him grinding his hips into mine. "Is this okay?" he asks. "Yes, " I say as I pull his shirt over his head. We continue to grind on each other for a few more minutes while he kisses my neck and chest. He starts kissing down my stomach. "Charlie, " I gasp out. I can feel him smirk against my stomach. He reaches my jeans and looks up for permission. I just nod. He unbuttons my jeans and slowly pulls them down my legs. He leans back up to kiss me. I slide my hands down his chest and to the top of his jeans. I slowly unbutton them. I feel him buck his hips into my hand as I accidentally brushed against the tent in his pants. He stands up pulling them off. He lays back on top of me. He kisses me as his hands slide behind my back to unbuckle my bra. He smoothly undoes it and slides it down my arms. I feel his stare as I go to cover myself with my arms. He slowly moves my arms to expose my chest. He starts to kiss down to my boobs. I moan as he slowly takes my right boob in his mouth while groping the other with his hands. "Charlie, " I moan as I tug at his hair with my fingers. He switches to my left boob.  I start to feel the puddle in my underwear get bigger. He kisses down my stomach to my underwear. "Can I?" he asks again. "Yes, " I answer. He slowly pulls them down to expose my wet heat. I close my legs in embarrassment. He slowly pulls them open as he starts to kiss the insides of my thighs. He finally gets to where I need him most. He starts to blow on my core. I gasp at the feeling. He slowly starts to rub my clit as I moan out. He inserts two fingers to stretch me out. "Charlie, " I moan over and over. He decides I'm stretched out enough. He leans back up and kisses me. I slide my hands into his boxers and start to stroke his member. "Y/N. If you keep doing that I'm not gonna last long, " he moans out. I slide his boxers down. He kicks them off and pulls out a package from his jeans pocket. I realized that it was a condom. He rolls it on and hovers over me aligning his member to my hole. "Are you sure?" he asks. I nod. "If it hurts tell me and we'll stop, " he tells me. I nod again. He thrusts into me. It hurts, but slowly it starts to feel good. I roll my hips against him to tell him to move. He thrusts in and out slowly gradually picking up speed. I moan out when he finds my G-spot. "Charlie!" I scream because it feels so good. "I'm about to cum, " I tell him. "Me too, " he replies. He's grunting and moaning just as much as me. He starts to kiss my neck as one hand searches for my clit. I let out a moan when he finds it. I feel myself fall into an orgasm. As I clench around him Charlie cums too. His thrusts slow down, and eventually, he pulls out. He throws the condom away. "You okay sweetheart?" he asks. "Yes. Are you?" I ask. He nods as he hides his head in the crook of my neck. "That was my first time, " I say as I roll over to face him. We climb under the covers. "I know. Mine too. It all started because I got hard from you biting your lip, " he says with a chuckle. "I'm gonna start biting my lip more often, " I say laughing. He just rolls his eyes. I cuddle closer and go to sleep. The next morning I woke up in Charlie's arms.