Luis First Time Smut

Luis and I have decided that we are ready to take the next step in our relationship. He just doesn't seem to be in a hurry. I think he's waiting on me to make the first move. I know how bothered he gets when I wear shorts so I wore shorts to school today. All-day long he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. We went to my house and he confronted me.
"Okay, I know what you're doing," he says finally.
"Okay," I reply as I kiss him.
We go up to my room. As soon as we get there he lays me down on my bed and starts to kiss my neck.
"Luis," I moan. I feel him grin against my neck. 
He starts to grind on me. He pulls my shirt off. I take his shirt off soon after. I kiss his neck and he groans.
He looks at me. I nod eagerly. He laughs as he pulls my shorts off and he pulls his pants off. He continues to grind on me.
He takes off my bra and panties. His underwear soon follows. He reaches into the drawer on my side table and grabs the condoms I had put there in case we did decide to have sex.
He grins and puts it on. He looks at me one last time. I nod and he pushes into me. I wince at the pain. He starts to kiss my neck and chest to help ease the pain. Finally, I nod and he starts to move. I gasp as it starts to feel so amazing.
"Luis," I moan and gasp out.
"Say my name, Mammas," he gasps out.
Soon I'm nearing my high.
"Luis!" I moan out extremely loud.
"Y/n!" he moans at the same time.
He slows down until he stops and pulls out of me. He takes the condom off and throws it away. He lays down next to me and we both slowly drift off to sleep.