The Show part 2 Adam Imagine

Warning Smut
Y/n Pov
He leans in and kisses me passionately. I kiss back with just as much passion. He hovers over me while kissing from my jaw to the neckline of the jersey. "We can't. What about your parents?" I ask as he slides his hands up the jersey. "They went to visit my Grandmother. We have the whole place to ourselves for the next two weeks, " he mumbles in my ear. I grin as I pull him in to kiss him again. I slide m hands into his hair and tug at it. He groans into my mouth. He pulls away so that he can pull the jersey off. He smirks as he sees my bare chest and lacy underwear. He starts kissing my sweet spot on my neck as I moan. He smirks and moves down my chest. He takes my right boob in his mouth and the other one in his hand. He starts to suck. "Adam, " I moan as he switches boobs. I reach down and start to pull at his pajama pants. He pulls them off and starts to grind on me. "Banksy, " I pant as he keeps grinding on me. I start to grind back. "Fuck Y/n, " he groans as he starts to kiss down my stomach to the waistband of my panties that are soaked through. He looks at me for reassurance that I want this. I nod and pulls them down my legs. He slowly spreads them apart. He starts kissing and leaving tickets on my inner thigh. He blows on my core causing me to whimper. He smirks as he starts to lick my clit. "Adam, " I moan as I table my fingers in his hair. He inserts two fingers to stretch me out. He slowly puts a third in. I'm a moaning mess at this point. "I'm gonna cum, " I say as I release. He licks it off of his fingers. He pulls his underwear down. "You're still on the pill right?" he asks slowly. I nod. He climbs on top of me and starts to rub his dick against my slit. I moan as he finally pushes it in. "Daddy, " I say before I can stop it. He grins and starts to move. We both moan at the feeling. "Daddy, " I moan when he speeds up and goes deeper. He goes harder the more I moan. He has his face hid in my neck while he moans breathlessly. He whimpers a little when I scratch at his shoulders and back. "Sorry, " I moan out. "No, it kind of felt good, " he whispers as he continues to thrust in and out of me. "I'm so close, " he whimpers. "Me too, " I answer as I tug his hair again. He kisses me hard. "Daddy!" I scream as I cum again. "Y/n!" he yells as he comes undone. He pulls out and gets something to clean us up with. I whimper as he wipes me because of how sensitive I am. He lays down next to me and we cuddle. "So how was your birthday surprise?" Adam asks after a few minutes. "It was amazing. Thank you so much. I almost forgot what that felt like because I've been gone for so long. I wish my dad would get relocated here, " I mumble. "Well, that is the next surprise. You better get used to being around me again because you guys are moving in next door. His job relocated here for good. He wanted me to tell you, but I was horny." We both laugh as I hug him into me. "I love you so much, Adam Banks, " I say as I snuggle closer to him. "I love you more future, Mrs. Adam Banks, " he replies as we both fall into a gentle sleep.