Averman Imagine

This is an imagine for @Cictomei22 I hope you like it.
"I can't believe I'm doing this, " I mutter to myself.  I am currently walking to my best friend Lester Averman's house in three feet of snow. When I get there, I knock on the door. It opens to reveal a very sick looking Averman. "Hey Y/N. Thanks for coming, " he says. Now I feel bad for being mean on the phone. "Hey Les. I'm sorry about how snappish I was. If I had known you were sick I would have been nicer, " I say walking through the door. "It's okay. Can you make me some soup?" "Yeah. Go lay down." I start to make him some soup. When it's finished, I take it upstairs. "Les, I'm bringing you the soup, " I holler up the stairs.

"Thank you. Will you cuddle and watch movies with me?" he asks giving me those puppy dog eyes that he knows I can't resist. "Yeah but eat your soup first, " I say. I swear that is the fastest I have ever seen him eat. "All done, " he says holding his arms open for cuddles. I just laugh. I put the bowl on the bedside table and lay down next to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my chest as I start the movie. He falls asleep. While he's asleep him mom calls me and tells me to me give him his medicine when he wakes up.  After about another hour he wakes up. "Hey sleeping beauty, " I say. "Hey, " he replies. "Don't go back to sleep I have to give you medicine, " I say as I get up. I go downstairs and eventually find it. I run upstairs. "Here take this, " I say handing him the medicine. He groans but takes it anyway. We lay back down and get comfortable. "Y/N can I tell you something?" he asks as he sits up and turns the tv off. "Yeah of course you can, " I say looking at him. "Y/N, you are the only person I know who would come spend time with a sick person on a Saturday. You are so selfless. That's one of the many things I love about you. I guess what I'm trying is to say that I love you as more than a friend, " he says looking down. I feel a huge grin take over my face. "I love you, Les, as more than a friend too. I have for a while, " I say as his head shoots up. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes I will." "Can I kiss you? I know I'm sick, but you're probably going to be sick anyway-" I cut off his rambling with a gentle kiss on his lips. He soon gets over the shock and starts to kiss back. "Wow, " I say as we pull away. "I promise that when you get sick I'll nurse you back to health, " he says then kisses me again. After that, we lay down and both go to sleep. Let's just say that the next weekend was the same way except at my house.