Period Pains Dwayne Imagine

This is for KimonoKatt. Hope you like it.

Today has not been my day. I woke up in tremendous pain and blood. I got up and put a pad/tampon on/in and washed my sheets. I texted Dwayne and told him because we were supposed to spend the day together. About thirty minutes later, I hear a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in, " I call out. "Hey, your mom let me in. I brought all of the essentials: pads or tampons (whichever you prefer), chocolate, my hoodie, and your favorite cheesy rom coms and chick flicks, " he says as he walks in. "Thank you so much, but you didn't have to, " I say as he puts the movie on. He climbs into bed with me. He kisses me sweetly and says, "I know. You're my girlfriend. I wanted to." I snuggle up to him. I groan as another stab of pain erupts in my abdomen. He slowly pushes his hand up my shirt and onto my stomach and rubs. The pain slowly subsides. "Thank you, " I tell him. He kisses my neck and mumbles, "You're welcome." I fall asleep to him rubbing my tummy. I wake up and run to the bathroom. I change my pad/tampon. Dwayne is changing my sheets again. "I'm so sorry, " I say. "It's okay. It's perfectly natural. It just means that one day you will be able to carry out children, " he says while wrapping his arms around me. "You want me to have your kids one day?" I question. "Yes, " he replies. I grin. I help him with the sheets. We lay back down and cuddle for hours. Around 5:00 he calls in food. He carries me downstairs and answers the door. We eat at my favorite restaurant. Afterward, he washes what dishes we used and then carries me back upstairs. We continue to cuddle. "Okay, as much as I am enjoying this I need to get a shower, " I say sitting up. He runs into my bathroom and I hear the bath startup. He runs back into my room and picks me up. We go into the bathroom. He has made me a bubble bath. He kisses me. We both start to undress. He gets in first. Then I get in and lean against his chest. We shared a long bubble bath. We get out and dry off. After we get dressed we go back to bed. I fall asleep for the night with him rubbing my stomach and softly singing country songs. The whole week went like this and I was so thankful for Dwayne.