What they are like when you're on your period.

Charlie: Growing up with just his mom, made him more in tune with women and their needs. He pretty much knew what to do. He always cuddles you and brings you whatever you need.

Russ: He was kinda confused the first time you told him what was going on. Once you explained it he knew what was going on. He always tells you jokes to make you feel better, and he brings you snacks constantly.

Dean: He thought that it was something you could control. He voiced that thought to you on a day when your hormones were raging. After you yelled at him, he quickly realized that you in fact could not control it. Dean may be tough to everyone else, but he is an even bigger sweat heart to you when you're on your period. He gets you snacks, and anything else you need. He even got into an argument with a cashier at a store once when he bought your period products for you.

Jesse: He understood what it was, but he didn't know everything about it. Once you explained everything to him, he became the biggest help to you. He would always run to the store to buy your snacks and whatever else you need.

Fulton: He had no clue what a period was. And to be honest, he still doesn't completely grasp the concept. He will however go to the store and buy what you need as long you give him specific instructions on what to get. He especially loves getting to cuddle you, but he hates that you're in pain. He does his best to keep you happy and not make you upset.

Luis: He was an ass about it to start with, but all it took for his attitude to change was an argument that ended with you kicking him out of your house. You called him an hour later wanting cuddles. He immediately came back with your favorite snacks and cuddled you the whole time. Now he's your go-to when you need something when it's that time of the month.

Averman: The poor boy was scared to death when he found out what a period was. He went straight to you to confirm what he had heard Julie and Connie discussing. He calmed down a little bit. He always tries too hard to be helpful when you're on your period. It always gets on your nerves so he will leave and then come back when you call.

Goldberg: He doesn't understand them and he doesn't want to. He just avoids you until it's over.

Ken: He did his research when you became a little ill-tempered with him. He even called to ask what kind of period product you used. It surprised you greatly when he showed up one day with all of your favorite snacks and preferred products.

Julie: Being a woman herself, she knew all about them and did whatever she could to make it easier on you.

Connie: Your periods normally happen atthebsnae time. You both just stay in bed cuddling each other the whole time.

Adam: You got your period at his house one day. So naturally that led to a whole conversation. He was so mature about the whole thing and not made you feel guilty for accidentally bleeding on his sheets. Instead, he went to the store and got everything you needed while you took a nap. He even decided to keep some of your preferred products in his bathroom cabinet in case it happened again.

Bombay: Being the grown adult that he is, he knew about everything. He ought what you needed and snuggled you the whole time making sure you were comfortable.

Guy: He knew exactly what to do. He got you everything you needed and googled ways to help you.

Author's Note: Dwayne is not part of this because I did a separate imagine for him alone.