Thunderstorms-Guy

Guy Germaine loved thunderstorms. He thought they were beautiful. His best friend, Y/n was terrified of thunderstorms. That's what led to Y/n calling Guy crying in the middle of the night.
  He instantly threw on his coat and ran next door to her house. When he got to her room, she was sitting there shaking and crying.
  "Hey, you're okay. I'm here now. I've got you. Nothing is ever going to happen to you. I promise," he whispered as he held her in his arms.
  "I saw a bolt of lightning and I thought it hit your house," she whimpered.
   "That's just silly. Nothing has hit my house," Guy said while laughing.
  "But it could've," she insisted.
   "Buy it didn't," he said trying to convince her.
   "But it could've."
   "It didn't. It's more likely that I will fall down the stairs and break my neck than be struck by lightning," he said trying to ease her fears.
   "Listen smart ass, anything can happen," she said looking up at him crossly.
  "Just because it can happen doesn't mean it will. Now do you wanna make a fort first or make cookies?" he asked knowing just what to do to keep her mind off the storm.
  "This discussion is not over, but cookies first. Then we can make the fort, but you have to carry me downstairs," Y/n says grinning. Guy rolls his eyes but picks her up anyway.
  "Okay, tell me what to get Chef Y/l/n," Guy said as he grabbed two aprons from the hook in the kitchen.
   They spent a while making cookies. Guy burnt himself twice causing Y/n to panic slightly. The cookies were not the prettiest, but they tasted good. Well, what little bit of the cookie the two teens could taste after burning their mouths. They laughed the whole time.
    It took them about twenty minutes to finally get the fort made. Guy smiled as Y/n grabbed the plate full of cookies and climbed into the fort. Guy followed her. They spent the next hour talking about memories from when they were little, and eating cookies. Not once did Y/n think of the storm raging outside. Y/n's mom found them passed out in the fort with an empty plate lying next to them.  She took a quick picture and called Guy's mom to let her know he was there. She left them sleeping peacefully as she left for work.