When He Realizes He Likes You

Charlie- You were both playing hockey one on one and you beat him. "Yes! Suck on that Conway!" You yell skating around the frozen pond. He just jokingly pushes you into the snow. You just laugh and start to make snow angels. All he could think about was how beautiful you looked.

Russ- When you and your team played against him and his boys. You were able to score on all of them. It amazed him how someone so beautiful could be so good at hockey. That's when he realized that he liked you.

Dean: He realized that he liked you when you burst into his and Fulton's room. "If you don't turn that goddamn music down I swear to God you won't be able to have children!" you scream as you push the door open. Fulton just nodded. "Yes ma'am, " he said as he turned it off. Dean realized that he liked how feisty you were. He also at that moment realized how beautiful you were.

Jesse: He realized he liked you when you stood up for him against the Hawks. "Leave him the Hell alone before I kick your ass!" you scream at your cousin McGill who was picking on him. Knowing how bad your temper was he skated off. "Thanks Y/N, " Jesse said. "Anytime, " you reply.

Fulton: He realized that he liked you ever since you walked into the classroom on the first day of Kindergarten. When he saw you in the alley he knew he had to save you.

Dwayne: He realized that he liked you when he couldn't rope you at practice. He was amazed at how beautiful you looked while out skating him.

Luis: He's liked you ever since you won the biggest game of the peewees season. He loved how happy you were when you scored the winning goal.

Averman: He realized he liked you when you punched Larson in the face for making fun of him and your friends.

Guy: He realized he liked you when you quaked at the principle. He loved how brave you were, and that you weren't afraid to stand up for what you believed in. He also loved that you were willing to get in trouble for your friends.

Adam: He and you were neighbors turns out. You guys were always hanging out together. He realized that he liked one night when you two were out on your roof watching the stars because neither of you could sleep. He loved how beautiful you looked while laying your head on his chest.