Game Changers and Young Bombay Catchup

How You Meet:
Logan: You met when you're brother Evan asked him to play hockey on your new team. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. Later that day at practice you decided to help him skate.

Evan: You and Evan met in Kindergarten when the teacher made you guys sit together. If the teacher knew how big of a mistake they had made. You two instantly hit it off and became best friends.

Nick: You met Nick when Evan invited you and your brother Logan to come to play hockey. You however were better than your brother. You decided to skate around with Nick while your brother was trying to skate.

Young Bombay: You met Gordon Bombay when your brother Dean started playing for him. No one knew that Dean's birthday was during the time they would be at the games. So you decided to surprise him by flying out and watching him play. You talked to Gordon when you told him about your plan. He helped set everything up.

When he realized he likes you:
Logan: Logan realized he liked while washing you play hockey. He realized that he loved the way your face would light up as soon as your skates touched the ice. It made him want to play even more once he found out what his feelings were.

Evan: Evan realized he liked you when you stood up for him by leaving the Ducks and joining the Dont Bothers. He admired that you unlike Sofie cared enough about him to throw all of that away without a second of hesitation.

Nick: He realized he liked you when you stood up for Logan. A kid was making fun of him for not knowing how to skate. You stepped in and handled the situation. He admired that you were willing to protect the people you love.

Young Bombay: He knew he liked you from the start. He loved how much you were willing to do for Dean. He convinced you to stay through the duration of the games. He also loved that you like your brother was not afraid to call him out on his bullshit.

His Favorite Feature of Yours:

Logan: He loves your eyes. He loves how much emotion they hold. Your face can be as hard as stone, but your eyes will say something completely different. He just loves the color of them. He can't help getting lost in your eyes.

Evan: He loves your hair. He loves what color it is. He loves how it compliments your face. He just loves everything about it.

Nick: He loves your smile. Nick tries to joke around as much as possible with you just so he can see you smile. He thinks it's the most beautiful thing in the world.

Young Bombay: He loves your laugh. You hate it with a passion, but he loves it so much. He will do anything just to hear you laugh.

What You Call Each Other:
Logan: You call him Bubs, and he calls you Love.

Evan: You call him Ev or Babe, and he calls you Sweetheart.

Nick: You call him Nickie or Babyboy, and he calls you Honey.

Young Bombay: You call him Baby or Handsome, and he calls you Babydoll or just Doll.