Adam First Time Smut

For Valentine's Day, Adam and I went out to a very nice restaurant. I gave him a signed hockey jersey that belonged to his favorite team. He gave me a necklace that had his initials on it. "Adam it's beautiful, " I say as we get back into his car. "That's only part of it. You'll get the rest after we get home, " he says as he leans over and kisses me. The whole drive home he has his hand on my thigh. I had butterflies the entire time. When we got home, I took off my makeup and dress. I had on lingerie underneath it. He let me wear his old Duck's jersey. I step out to see him sitting on his bed wearing only sweat pants. Without thinking I lean over and put my stuff in my bag. In a flash, I feel Adam hugging me from behind. He starts kissing my neck. I lean back into him. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" he asks. "Sure. Can we watch Stand By Me?" I reply. He nods as he picks me up and throws me on his bed. I'm laughing the entire time. I cure up against Adam while we watch the movie. He has one arm around me and one hand rubbing my thigh. After the movie, Adam gets up to get the remote and he falls. I started laughing because I knew he was okay. "Oh you think that's funny?" he asks. I grin. He jumps on the bed and straddles my waist. He starts to tickle me. He kisses me after a few minutes of me yelling that I wanted a truce. He leans back up only to find that his jersey has ridden up to show my panties and part of my stomach. His eyes turn a darker color. He slowly looks back up to my eyes. He leans down and kisses me this time more passionately. He straddles me. I bend my knees so that I can grip his hips. I run my fingers through his hair.  He moans into my mouth.  I start to grind against his hard-on. He does it back as he kisses down my neck and jaw. "Banksy, " I moan as he continues to suck my sweet spot. His hands start to slide up and down my sides. He gives me a look that asks if he can take off my shirt. I nod and he takes it off and throws it behind him. "Thank god my parents aren't home, " he mumbles. I lean up and start kissing all over his neck and chest. "Babygirl, "  he moans. He pushes me back down. He pulls off his sweatpants so that he's in his boxers. He is so hard. He undoes my bra and lets it slip off my arms. He kisses me all over my chest. He takes one of my boobs in his hand and the other in his mouth. I'm moaning so loudly. He grins as he pulls my panties down. "You're on the pill right, " he asks nervously. "Yeah. I'm on the strongest one I can take, " I answer. He grins. He stands up and takes off his boxers. He hovers over me. "Are you ready to get your real gift? If you want to stop tell me. Or if it hurts, tell me and we will stop, " he says. I nod and push my hips up. He smirks as he pushes into me. I grip his shoulders as the pain seeps into pleasure. He starts to thrust once I nod. He hides his head in my neck as we are both moaning. "Faster, " I gasp out. He starts going faster and he gets even deeper. He starts going harder too. "Daddy, " I moan before I realize it. I clap my mouth shut. He grins against my neck. "Keep calling me that or Banksy, " he whispers as I nod. He moans as he somehow goes even deeper. He speeds up trying to get me to call him daddy again. It works. "Daddy please go harder. I need you too, " I moan. He starts going even harder. I start to feel my climax building as one hand reaches down to rub my clit. "Daddy!" I scream as I hit my high. "Y/n, " Adam yells as he cums too. He pulls out and grabs a towel from his bathroom to clean us both up with. He lays down as I cuddle up to him. "Best Valentine's day present ever. Love you, Banksy, " I whisper. "Love you too Babygirl, " he murmurs as we both fall asleep.