Connie's Cousin Guy Germaine

Guy POV
I can't believe that Connie broke up with me for Luis.  He and I have talked it out so we're cool "Hey. You okay?" Adam asks as he sits down next to me. "No, but I guess I will be eventually," I say. He nods. Connie bursts into the room. "Guess what guys. My cousin is moving here," she says excitedly. "Y/n," I say full of disbelief. She nods. I was in a better mood for the rest of the day. Some of us decide to have a bros night at Adam's. "So who is Y/n, and why are you happy. You just got broken up with, " Averman asks as soon as we get into Adam's basement. "She is Connie's slightly older cousin. She used to live here, and we were close before she moved. In all honesty, If she hadn't moved I would be dating her right now, " I say will no regret. "Does Connie know about your history with her?" Adam asks. "Yeah. She gave me her permission the day we broke up to date Y/n. I guess this is her way of making sure we get together, " I say shrugging. "Let's go out on the town, " Dean suggests. We all nod and get ready.

Your POV
I can't believe I'm back. Connie told me about her and Guy breaking up. We decided to go out for a night in the town. She also introduced me to Julie and Linda. They went too. I decided to wear this :

As we walk around I see Linda wave to a group of boys

As we walk around I see Linda wave to a group of boys. "That is part of our friend group, " Julie explains. I nod. The boys walk over. Julie hugs a tall boy that I can only guess is her boyfriend Scooter. Linda hugs her boyfriend, Charlie. Connie hugs Luis, her new boyfriend. "Hey little momma, " a tall boy says to me. "First off don't ever call me that again unless you want me to punch you in the face, and secondly the name is Y/n, " I say sassily. All of a sudden I hear a voice I hadn't heard in a long time. "I told you not to make a move on her Dean. She will kick your ass, " Guy says. He steps out from behind the other boys. "Guy!" I holler as I run up to him. He picks me up and spins me around. He can't stop laughing at me. The other boys just grin. "I missed you so fucking much, " I say. "Not half as much as I missed you, " he says. I get introduced to the other boys. We all decide to hang out together at Adam's house. All of us girls go grab some clothes and meet them there. The boys decided to scare us. I grabbed my hockey stick. We were supposed to play hockey outside, but the boys changed their minds. Linda is in the middle because she doesn't have one to use as a weapon. I feel someone grab me and yell. The girls all yelp as they are grabbed too. We start hitting them with the hockey sticks "Stop. It's a prank!" Someone yells. The lights get turned back on and we see the boys laying there on the ground. "What the holy goddamn hell were you thinking?" I shout. "We were thinking we would scare you, but we ended up getting the shit beat out of us, " Charlie groans. "Serves you right. I told you that this would happen, " Scooter says as he and Adam share a look. They were the only two not in on it. The other girls forgive the boys. I don't. "It's just a prank. I don't see why you're getting so butthurt over it, " Luis remarks after I tell them off for the fifth time. "You would react that way too if you had been kidnapped while walking home in the dark from a friend's house, " I say completely blank-faced. The boys start apologizing. I wave them off saying that they didn't know. Guy holds his arms open with a pout in his face. "What?" I say. "We always cuddle when we watch movies, " he says with a pout. I roll my eyes but cuddle up with him nonetheless. After the movie is over we are the only ones left awake. "I missed you, " I say sighing. "Me too. Can I try something?" he asks. I nod and he leans in. I close my eyes as we kiss. We pull away. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. I just nod and kiss him again. I fall asleep soon after with a huge smile on my face.